“Simply the Best!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Simply the Best!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If there is a better Sunday Brunch out there, I would like to know where it is located. The food quality along with the wait staff service was without flaw. The rooms decor and comfort was outstanding! Checkout was effortless.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Jerry C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (815)
Philadelphia
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We just stayed here on Saturday night for a quick trip to Lancaster. The location was great and it's pefect for extended families (great grandmom, mom mom and family) with the suite room. My toddler son stayed sleeping until 7 AM because it was dark and quiet.
There were a ton of kids there this weekend and they were pretty loud. I had our sound machine hooked up but you could still hear the kids running around. I did poke my head out the door and asked a group of teenage girls giggling sitting outside our room and they did no problem.
The bar was nice and the breakfast the next morning was very good.
We would stay here again as it's probably one of the nicest hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Ask to be upstairs and away from large groups traveling with lots of kids......
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jheere
Lancaster, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very nice hotel, clean, and friendly atmosphere. The indoor pool and conference area where clean and the employees were friendly and helpful. The hotel was conveniently located among many places to eat and the hotel itself was in walking distance (across the parking lot) from a Sheets store making it a quick trip for snacks.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Trisha W
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went on a over night shopping trip to Lancaster and stayed at this hotel for one night. The place is very nice and has about all you would need with two pools indoors and out both heated . A nice bar and a couple of places to eat. The room was very nice. I would stay here again no problem.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank captbillm
York, United States
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The Eden Resort is a great place for either a one night getaway or a 7 day vacation. The hotel is easy to reach. The hotel has a variety of choices for food and beverage. The property is well taken care of. The location is close to many sights and activities.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Thomas K
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay, with a comfortable room, and very pleasant environment. Everyone at the hotel was very friendly. I have been here a couple of times now for work and have always enjoyed the resort.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Psheak
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My main frustrations were the proximity of my villa to the off ramp and the noise that caused all night long. We checked in on my birthday and after a long day I did not want to hear traffic all night.

Our room was not the cleanest I've had stayed in by far. But the second day was better.

To be fair I gave up trying to rectify these problems while there but Michelle from the resort contacted me after to resolve my issues. I appreciate that I wish I could have fixed it before we left.

We enjoyed Arthurs the staff there was amazing. Judy and Iona helped us plan 2 of the beat days I've had in Lancaster ever. Oddly enough we like to visit Lancaster twice a year. I know..lol

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank momoftwofreehold
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Happy Belated Birthday, and thank you for your comments and personal observations regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Reort and Suites in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your recent visit. Our Eden Resort Manager-On-Duty is available twenty-four hours per day and by dialing -0- would be happy to assist you with any concern. I am sorry you did not like the location of your pet-friendly Villa. I am glad you were contacted by our Assistant General Manager, Ms. Melissa Depoe, and were satisfied with her resolve. Please do not hesitate to ask to speak to any of our Eden Resort Managers during a future stay with us. If your time permits, you may refer to our Eden Resort website and take a virtual tour of other guestroom types that are designated as "pet friendly" and perhaps another location would be more convenient for you.

Should your travels bring you back to Lancaster County, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Depoe to work with you on another guestroom location, as she mentioned in her call. Please contact me at 717-560-8415 if I may be of future assistance.

From our family to yours, have a "Happy and Safe Holiday Season".

Kind Regards,