“Great Vacation”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We vacationed here before, and because of that we decided to return to this resort. We enjoy it very much because of the clean room, friendly staff, and when visiting in November, the inside pool.
The beds are extremely comfortable, pillows 4 per bed, are awesome. Having a two bedroom room with two tv's was great since we were able to watch one show and my son was able to watch others. Our room had a balcony which was great to just look outside in the morning.
I think the one thing that stands out in my mind about the staff is that when my boyfriend and I were walking down the side walk, there was a staff member just starting to come on onto the sidewalk with garbage. I went to get off the sidewalk and give him the right of way, and he said "no, don't worry." Went off the curb with the huge garbage wagon, smiled and said "have a great night," That to me was so wonderful. Every staff member there smiles, wishes you a good day/night and smiles.
What a wonderful location for business, family or just relaxing. Highly recommend.

1  Thank gds1125
There are newer reviews for Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The hospitality was superb; Everyone was friendly and helpful. The rooms were beautiful and the décor at the hotel was absolutely awesome (especially the ballroom). It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended.

1  Thank Robin W
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We got a very reasonable rate for a 2-level townhouse for the night. The interior was fantastic: It had two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room area, fireplace, and lots of great electronics/internet/3 tvs. I've never stayed in a hotel that had such amenaties--and was shocked to find them first rate at a Best Western. We were located within easy access of Lancaster sites, but were right off the highway--convenient, but the view was of a barrier wall and there was some noise. We weren't expecting a room with a view anyway. It was a great, roomy place for the family for the night--we could spread out and relax.

1  Thank CathyandLarry
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I felt this was a nice place to stay for the value, service, food, and special touches. I would stay here again. However it seems as though the hotel in the area we were in, Room 198 and Room 192, has little to no soundproofing. I dont know if it is like this in other places within the hotel. The staff was excellent. The food was excellent. The chocolates on arrival were excellent also.

1  Thank June1253
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best West Premier Eden Resort and Suites. We appreciate when valued guests comment about their overall satisfaction they had as a result of the service and accommodations we provided at the Eden Resort. It's feedback such as yours that fuels our passion and commitment to always be ready to deliver the very best in quality and service. If we can assist you with a different location the next time, please refer to our Eden website and take a virtual tour. The chocolates you mentioned are made in Littiz, Pennsylvania, by Wilbur Chocolates and it's our way of extending a warm "Eden Wilkum". We look forward to your next visit to Amish Country, and we are honored you would choose to stay with us again!

Happy "Thanksgiving Blessings" to you and your family.

Kind Regards,

Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel rooms were excellent. Service was good . Staff was courteous. Breakfast was also good. Overall we found the hotel to be worth the value for money. Shuttle service to airport was great. Will recommend anyone visiting this area for this Hotel. Amazing experience to stay @ this Hotel. It was a very short stay being a business trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SJIW
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I'm not sure how anyone could say anything bad about this but if you did your crazy!!! This place is off the charts and would recommend to anyone staying in the area. From the time I parked to when I left it was absolutely the best experience I've had a hotel. Very, very clean, friendly, great food in the hotel and great atmosphere. I will be in Lancaster 2x a month for business and I can tell you that my hotel plans are set for all trips. I really don't understand how 21 people said this place was bad. Those people need their head checked. This place is awesome, book it today!! A++++

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike G
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your very complimentary and informative review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites located in the heart of Lancaster County, Pa.

Your kind comments are genuinely appreciated by our entire "Eden Resort Team" and your positive feedback is tremendous motivation for all of our Eden Associates to provide the very best in quality, ultra clean accommodations, and superior customer care. Please do not hesitate to call upon any of us during your future stays if we can be of any assistance to you!

We are honored you would choose to stay with us again as a business traveler, and truly appreciate your fine patronage. I look forward to meeting you on your next business trip to our area, and thanks again for being our guest and sharing the "Premier life" with us!

Wishing you and your family a very safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Holidays,
Mark Clossey,GM

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had the chance to have a mini vacation and our choice was the eden resort, I must say everything was just beautiful and amazing, we had a great time, front desk staff was great, the housekeepers are excellent not to mention there shuttle driver Donald was amazing as well, he was a very energetic young man willing to give a little historical talk about this beautiful city. there rates are ok the food in unbelievable. the expiernce is unforgettable!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple