“Romance Package 2 Days 1 Night Getaway”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for our anniversary and were pleasantly surprised with how enjoyable our stay was. The room was amazing. There was champagne and chocolates waiting for us in the room, which is part of the Romance Package. The hotel had many amenities that we took advantage of. We played pool, basketball, ping pong, shuffle board, and bocce ball in there outside recreational area. We went swimming in their indoor pool which was amazing and beautiful. We had dinner at Garfield's and had drinks in the Encore Lounge and I recommend both. Another part of our package was that our breakfast was comped and you can choose to have breakfast in bed or go to Arthur's Terrace and can order on the menu or do their breakfast buffet. We did the buffet and I recommend it.
When you make the reservation you do have the option to add a dinner so it is comped as well at any restaurant for about $18 and I recommend doing that because we spent $60 on dinner at Garfield's and it was probably the cheapest option for a restaurant.
Overall I highly suggest this package. It was great to getaway together and just spend the whole time together and not have to worry about everyday worries. Best anniversary we've had yet.

Room Tip: My boyfriend and I spent an extra $40 to upgrade to a villa that had a fire place, kitchen, and loun...
2  Thank mrittany
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Happy Anniversary, on behalf of the Eden Resort Team! We are delighted to read you had a romantic weekend and "Thank You" for celebrating with us. It is our pleasure to exceed your expectations and create very special memories.

We look forward to having you back again soon!

Best wishes and safe travels.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stay at the Eden every couple of months when we visit family in Lancaster. It's extremely family friendly - the indoor pool is great. You can order food from Garfield's to be delivered right to the pool. The suites are unbelievable - roomy and clean. Everyone has their own space. I have not been there in the summer yet since they have built their outdoor pool, but it looks beautiful. They have a pool table, ping pong, basketball and shuffleboard set up outside - the kids loved that. There looks to be a little splash area for the kids. We'll definitely be heading there for a stay this summer. The hotel is very centrally located near all of the main highways. There are restaurants, shopping areas and gas stations right there. All in all, a great place to stay!

4  Thank Lisa G

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments and personal observations. We appreciate your patronage and choosing to stay with us when visiting Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The greatest compliment that we can receive is your satisfaction and staying with us again and again. If I can ever assist your future stays in anyway please contact me directly.

On behalf of all of the Eden Resort Team we are looking forward to welcoming you back again this Summer!

.Best wishes and safe travels.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Suite was clean with all required amenities. A bit dated but overall better than average. My suite was near the highway so I could hear the cars driving by, not as serene as i would have expected it to be. Dinner at Garfield's was very good and great service from Miguel. Hotel coffee was not great but there is a Starbucks a mile and a half away. Food provided by Arthur's for the conference was also very good.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Deegansmum
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am terribly sorry to read that your experience did not exceed your expectations. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allows us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with the appropriate Eden Department Managers for immediate follow up and consideration. Our Manager on Duty is always available twenty-four hours per day to assist any concern.

Thank you for recognizing the service efforts of Miguel in our Garfield's Restaurant. I will be sure to acknowledge him for a job well done. We enjoyed hosting your Conference and look forward to having you back again next year. I have sent you a personal e mail through Trip Advisor.

Best wishes and safe travels,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is my second trip to this hotel and I have to say it was better than the first. They have added more outdoor activities. Pool table, ping pong, golf, some ball game?, basketball, the outdoor pool was not open but looks as if they have added a bigger kid section. Very clean rooms, love the breakfast! Still the best near Lancaster!

2  Thank Nursewithkids

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us here on Trip Advisor. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay and were able to enjoy many of the Eden Resort amenities. We are in the process of opening our outdoor pool and all the recreational amenities are available for guest use due to this early wave of Spring weather. We look forward to having you back for your third visit to our Resort! Thanks for being a great guest, and if ever any of the Eden Team can be of any assistance, please ask for any us by dialing -0- for the Manager On Duty.

Best Wishes and safe travels.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A very nice and clean hotel with a lot of amenities. We were staying there for a wedding that was also at the hotel. The hotel is very eloquent inside. It has a wonderful indoor pool area and a nice looking outdoor pool area (not open yet during our stay). The staff is very friendly. Our room met my expectations and was very comfortable. The only issue with the room was that when you would turn the shower on more water was coming out the tub faucet than the shower head. But there was still enough pressure to wash my hair.

We used the fitness center. Which I would say was fair. The equipment is alright but could be updated. I would love to have seen some dumbbells but the cardio was fine. The had saunas that looked really nice but we did not have time to use them.

Mine only complaints were there is no continental breakfast. You have the option to eat the in hotel restaurants but when we attempted breakfast there was a wait to be seated. We ended up eating at Sheetz which is connected to the hotel parking lot.

If you don't have kids and are not using the pool then the price seems a bit steep. Specially when no free breakfast is offered.

2  Thank James L
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments and personal opinions regarding your recent visit. We appreciate your suggestions and we will use such feedback to always look at ways to keep raising the bar and continue to make the Eden Resort the #1 destination in the Pennsylvania Dutch Region.

Thank you for staying with us. Best wishes and safe travels.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

After seeing a deal on Certifikid, we decided to do a last minute overnight trip to Lancaster. Sara, at the front desk, was unbelievably helpful! She cared about what we were looking for and recommended the 2 bedroom penthouse for my family. We loved it! So much room in the 2 rooms and my girls loved the bunk beds and the 4 TVs! The kitchen and dining room area were great, not to mention how incredibly comfortable the "wonder blankets" are! I We were very impressed with everything, and would not hesitate to come back, especially when we can take advantage of the outdoor activities that were closed when we were there. My girls also loved the indoor pool and hot tub. The level of chlorine in the pool could be reduced a bit, as my 1 daughter had some eye irritation from it...that's the only thing i would fix. If there was one negative it was the amount of chlorine used in the indoor pool. We would never have stayed in the Penthouse, so THANK YOU, SARA, for your unbelievably wonderful customer service!!

Room Tip: Definitely the 2 bedroom penthouses...sleeps 8 comfortably, so it was great for our family of 5 and...
2  Thank LO315

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments and personal observations. Your feedback is very important and I have sent you an e mail through Trip Advisor to get some more information. Our Indoor pool is checked hourly and monitored electronically to assure all levels are safe. Our Indoor pool is a salinity system and our whirlpool is chlorine. Our Manager On Duty is always available to assist any questions or concerns. I look forward to your reply and speaking with you further.

Thank you for recognizing the service efforts of one of our Front Desk Associates "Sara". She is a great Eden Ambassador, and I will certainly recognize her for a job well done! Sara hopes to make a career in the hospitality industry and her passion certainly shows.

Thanks for being our guest. Best wishes and safe travels,

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Last weekend my wife and I stayed at this hotel. The room was fantastic,and everything was excellent as usual.
The main reason I'm writing is to comment on Christian Mcafferty.
He waited on us while we ate at Garfield restaurant. He was polite, attentive,and extremely courteous.
Above all, he was a humble, soft-spoken gentleman who respected our time and even discussed his plans for college and beyond.
He is a true asset to this business, and I'm sure he will be succesful in the days to come.
In addition, Tauna at the Sunday brrunch was wonderful as well...

Room Tip: 2-room King suite was awesome...
2  Thank OmarK286

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and personal observations regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and "Thank You" for recognizing Christian for his excellent customer service in Garfield's Restaurant, and Tauna at Sunday Brunch I will certainly recognize both of them for their hard work and tremendous dedication. It truly is our pleasure to exceed your expectations and create fond memories.

We look forward to having you and your wife back as our guests. Thanks for choosing the Eden Resort when your travels bring you to Pennsylvania Dutch Country.

Best wishes and safe travels.