Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
  • Breakfast included
$148
$179
$179
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$87
$74
$144
$115
Country Inn
$106
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
5,119 results
All reviewsindoor poolputting greenarthur's terracefree ice creamping pongfull kitchenshuffle boardbasketball courtpool sidequeen suitebreakfast buffetdutch wonderlandlancaster areahershey parkfamily vacationplay areagreat for families
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nothing to complain about here. Starting with a recently refurbished room....clean, roomy,with safe, microwave & small fridge and with one of the largest screen TV's I've seen in a hotel room.
Nice exercise room with sauna; access to indoor pool which was unbelievably large & lagoon shaped.Also a great hot-tub.
Two restaurants. I ate in the more casual one (Gilroys) and the food was good & reasonably priced. Lobby was very nice with large gas fireplace; and if you ever need to plan a wedding reception or large gathering (and you live relatively close) their large reception room was beautiful with copper clad bar & waterfalls.
Staff friendly; easy check-in, check-out.
If I have to say anything negative (and this applies to many hotels/motels) it's the fact that you can hear your "neighbors" talking in the next room. I'd like to see hotels adopt a policy of making rooms more soundproof, even if it means thickening the walls & possibly losing the space of one room in a hallway. JMHO.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Malvernation
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We arrived with two couples and three dogs . When I booked our two rooms , I guess our reservationist failed to tell the hotel itself. The only thing they had to accommodate us were Queen Suites! Both rooms were upgraded, no upgraded charge! 3queen size beds gave us plenty of room and we fed the dogs Away from our sleeping quarters. The vanity /bathroom are was beautiful and separated the two rooms . Brilliant lay out! There were two doors separating us from the hallway so the dogs didn't hear any hallway noise. That's great because there were no bark incidents! There's is a little dog walk area out by the villas. Our room was by the roadway and we really didn't hear any traffic noise!

Arturs retardant buffet was wonderful. Our server Kim was very nice!

Great place to stay. Clean beautiful and very reasonably priced !

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank spotmomma
Reviewed February 2, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My room was booked with a Best Western rewards coupon. Even though the room was supposed to be charged to Best Western my credit card had funds held for 4 days; money I could not use until the hotel released the hold. BW needs a better system when dealing with reward nightd.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and personal observations. I have sent you a personal e mail through Trip Advisor and I look forward to speaking with you directly. Your opinion is very important to us, I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered.

Thank you most of all for choosing the Eden Resort, and for being a loyal Best Western Rewards Member. I look forward to following up with you .

Safe Travels,

Mark Clossey,GM

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We held our Annual Christmas Party at the The Eden Resort & Suites this year. It was a great experience from beginning to end. Dottie Booth and Emily McCafferty in the planning stage to Alesia Peters, Banquet Mgr. and her staff the evening of our party. The entire team paid attention to every detail to make our event a tremendous success. I cannot say enough about the wonderful evening we had at the Eden. The food was delicious, the Courtyard was beautiful, the service was excellent, with that said I would highly recommend holding your next event with the Eden. You will not be disappointed!
With Many Thanks,
Deb with Benchmark Construction Company, Inc.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Debra S
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and personal observation regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. We were honored to host your company's Christmas Gala, and "Thank You" for the partnership. I appreciate your mentioning some of our great Eden Associates by name, and I will certainly recognize them for their hard work and tremendous service efforts. It is our pleasure to create memorable experiences and exceed expectations.

We look forward to having you back again next time. Please call upon me if i can be of future assistance to you or your Company.

Mark Clossey, GM