We recently visited the Best Western Eden with my mother in-law. We had the two bedroom villa. All I can say is wow! Plenty of room, 2 1/2 baths, fireplace, and yes a free washer and dryer. My only partial complaint is that you are close to the highway and can hear some road noise even though they have sound proofed these units. Also, bath towels could be softer. The hotel offers two heated pools (in and out) that have plenty of room and many other co-located activities (basketball, pool, ping pong and putting green.
The hotel has two restaurants/bars that are reasonably priced with large portions. Food is very good but our sides came out cool. Also wine selection is very limited whihc is a bit surprising for a higher end hotel.
Another comment is that the hotel accomodates large tour buses and as a result the hotel can be crowded.
Overall great place that we will definitely return if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Resort & Suites is 300 contemporary appointed guest rooms and suites nestled in the heart of Lancaster County. Centrally located to Amish attractions, outlet shopping and Dutch Wonderland, our Lancaster resort boasts two award-winning restaurants and cocktail lounge. Heated outdoor and indoor pools, fitness center and much more at the Eden Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Eden Hotel Lancaster
- Best Western Premier Eden Resort And Suites
- Best Western Lancaster
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Lancaster Best Western