“Quaint and delicious!”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Family owned and run Vietnamese Restaurant. This place is epic. Amazing food, quick service and did I say the food was amazing.
My wife and I have a habit! The Eggrolls are amazing and the fish sauce for dipping will have you contemplating the purchase of a bottle. Come hungry because you will leave full!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

I got #2 spring rolls and #47 pho. Both were quite good. The pho, especially, had an abundance of tendon and tripe. The broth was aromatic and had a nice flavor. The add ons were plentiful. They have the spoon I like (with a hook on the handle so it won't fall into my bowl of pho), but I was a bit disappointed it the wooden chopsticks. I ate the bowl empty, so obviously the chopsticks were not a deal breaker! I would definitely return here.

My dining companion shared my spring rolls, but she also got a bowl - maybe a lemongrass stir fry - that she enjoyed very much. We both enjoyed our meal!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2018

First time Vietnamese meal. It was great and what was even better was seeing how many Vietnamese locals having dinner. That says something. I have always wanted to see if Pho was really what everyone said it was. IT WAS FABULOUS! The bowl was full of some of the best broth and beef mix. The meal was totally fantastic. They serve it with extra bamboo shoots, Cilantro, Jalapeno & Oriental Basil that you can add as you see fit. We totally enjoyed the meal. The restaurant was bright and clean & the service was beyond friendly and quick. We'll be back again & again....

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

After eating here for several years I am improving my rating from four stars to five stars. The food is consistently as good or better than any other Vietnamese restaurant I have been to. The herbs that are served with many of the meals are fresh and plentiful.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is tucked into a small strip mall. The atmosphere is family friendly, often frequented by Asian customers, which to me is a sign of authentic food. The atmosphere is homey & comfortable, and the food is fresh tasting and delicious!

The Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping sauce are fantastic as is the wonton soup. I have frequently tried different dishes and enjoyed them all! Vegetables are brightly colored & perfectly prepared, sauces are delicate & flavorful.

There is no alcohol & it’s not the place for “a night on the town” or a romantic dinner. But if you want a beautiful, healthy Vietnamese meal at a reasonable price, this is a wonderful place.

Date of visit: October 2018