“Busy Vietnamese place”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was good, huge portion. Drink is extra if you want anything beside water, even hot tea. When we visit, it was really busy, but the food was quick to come out. Decor is nothing fancy, just homey,

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Tucked away in a small strip shopping center north of Lancaster City and convenient to Routes 30 and 283, Saigon Cafe offers delicious authentic Vietnamese cuisine. The rare beef Pho and spring rolls (fresh or fried) are some of our favorite dishes. The Pho broth is very flavorful thanks to long hours of cooking. Banh Xeo (halfmoon crepe made with rice batter and filled with pork, shrimp and vegetables) is another excellent dish that we often order. It's large enough to share. Everything is good; servings are generous. BYO beer or wine. Saigon Cafe is our top choice for Vietnamese food in Lancaster County.

1  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food was excellent, I thoroughly enjoyed the phu. Since I was in Lancaster for business for two weeks, I was able to eat at Saigon Cafe. I was able to get a very good tasting and filling meal for approximately $10.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I have nothing nice to say. I love Vietnamese food but there is more to operating a good restaurant than being able to make good tasting food. Service, atmosphere and cleanliness come to mind.

2  Thank sweetomnivore
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband stumbled on this place after a 14 hour day of traveling. The staff was friendly and the food was delightfully flavored. We had a seafood soup with broth and fresh veggies that warmed us up. They have a 15 dollar limit on credit and debit but agreed to take my debit card when I explained that I hadn't brought cash with me and was from out of town. I ended up going back for lunch the next day.