“Large variety of Food, Nice atomosphere, TVs everywhere and good food”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve a Table
Mon, 6/17
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #127 of 669 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed March 4, 2019

I had a family birthday party of 13 at BJs. Staff was good considering the large group, =All entree are good.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

We went for Valentine’s dinner and it was fabulous! Prime rib was perfect and kale & Brussels sprout salad with shrimp was delicious, it addition to a chocolate Chip Pizookie! Staff was quick and attentive. A lot of food for the money!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Large menu, great service. The pizza, salads and Burgers were delicious. So many great things to choose from. Also a great bar.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

My sister had visited numerous times always saying how good the restaurant was so we decided to take our nan there as a Christmas gift along with my husband. She said normally reservations are needed for dinner to avoid a long wait, but we didn't figure we needed them for a Saturday lunch. We arrived a bit before 1pm and were told it'd be a 20-30 minute wait. We only waited about 10 minutes. The tables seem a tad too close together and we had to ask for them to put nan's walker elsewhere as there was no room to put it, even folded, without it being in the way. Despite the closeness to other tables I didn't find it hard to hard to the others at my table as the volume seemed under control. Our waitress was very friendly and answered several of nan's questions regarding items on the menu.

Nan decided on the house salad and clam chowder, my sister got BBQ wings, my husband got Mediterranean tacos and I ordered the southern comfort chicken sandwich. For dessert we shared the pizookie trio and chose the flavors of salted caramel, monkey bread and chocolate chunk. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the prices seemed comparable to similar establishments.

I would recommend anyone wanting to go to consider making reservations and also review the menu in advance. It's quite overwhelming and while our waitress was very patient, I felt bad making her leave and come back more than once until we decided what to order.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Stopped here on a Sunday before the lunch crowd arrived with by family, including my two grandchildren. We were seated quickly. The menu was very extensive menu, which, in my opinion, included way too many options. The waitress, was a somewhat non personable. I ask her for recommendations and she told me "everything is good, I had almost everything on the menu". Mind you, the menu is about 100 pages and she was roughly 90 lbs. The service throughout the meal was a comedy of errors. We had a server set two plates of burgers in front of us that were for another table, drinks that were forgotten, an order of appetizer nachos brought to our table in the middle of our meal that was for another table, drinks and meals constantly given to the wrong person at out table, a small pizza for my granddaughter that was forgotten, and the desserts were not brought out at the same time- this was all at 11:15 AM, while the restaurant was only half full. I ordered the Nashville Hot wings- very disappointing- small wings and very little flavor. The jambalaya was flavored by some kind of seasoning sprinkled heavily on top of the dish. Overall, the food was average at best. And as far a value- not so good- a Root Beer soda, $3.05. We wont be back.

Date of visit: November 2018