“Always a Great Stay at Homewood!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We always have a great stay at Homewood Suites. We have stayed at several over the past years from Georgia to PA. They are a great value and always clean and reliable. We were visiting Lancaster and Dutch Wonderland so this hotel was in the perfect spot. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great every morning. We will stay there again when we visit the area in the future. Also it was pretty close to Hershey!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Nick619
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I loved our stay at Homewood Suites in Lancaster, PA! Great accommodations, service, food, and atmosphere!!! On the last night of our trip (about 11:45 PM) my daughter became very ill and had to be transported to the hospital. I called the front desk for help and they took it from there! I was allowed an extended checkout to allow us to rest after our return from the hospital the next morning (our checkout day). The staff was very sympathetic and helpful. I really appreciated that! I was extremely pleased with my whole experience at Homewood Suites. I plan to return here next year with more family members and I've already registered to stay at a Homewood Suites hotel in Hanover, MD at the end of July during my annual family reunion!

1  Thank Sandra J
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very much enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and quiet. The room was spacious and had all amenities. My only negative comment is that the breakfast was weak. Not many options and nothing was very healthy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in the same type of room 3 years ago and loved it! We used the kitchen to cook two meals for dinner and everything was very simple to use. As smokers, we requested a smoking room and received it no questions asked. Out of all the hotels we have stayed in, this was the best smelling room! We could not even smell the smoke while we were smoking which was a big surprise. We stayed here again just a couple of weeks ago and everything was the same as far as quality of the room, cleanliness, etc. I would recommend anyone that is visiting and can stay at a homewood suites do so!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had a very nice stay at this hotel. I arrived hours before check-in, was immediately greeted, given my room, and an upgrade! The Manager's Evening Special was a huge incentive. I did not have to pay for breakfast or dinner during my stay, and I was very impressed with the quality of the food. Had stuffed salmon on Monday evening and delicious Salisbury steak on Tuesday. Breakfast was really good as well. My conference provided lunch, so I was set. Very nice, comfortable rooms, and the staff was super courteous!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mwz26
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Celebrated a family wedding and birthday surprise here. The staff and service were exceptional. Excellent breakfast with ample selections incl. waffles, egg, french toast and other hot choices as well as bagels, cereal, etc. The bedding was plush and the rooms were immaculate. Highly recommend.

1  Thank traveler46439
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The staff in the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The suite was a little smaller than I was hoping for. I have stayed in 1 bedroom suites with a different brand that were much bigger. The room was nice enough and I was glad to have a full sized refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher in the room. The room was very clean, beds were comfortable and the room was quiet! I did think the room was too warm though. The AC may not have been working properly-I'm not completely sure. The coldest you could get the room was 65 but it felt warmer than that. We had the ceiling fan on but it was so loud that it kept waking us up. Breakfast each day was delicious though! Overall though I thought the stay was just average.

2  Thank Delia W