All reviews front desk room was clean waffles would stay here again free breakfast amish attractions business travel amish country the breakfast area easy access off the highway very nice hotel outdoor pool inns outlets granite refrigerator
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Our room was fine. We're lifetime platinum Marriott members and I found the check-in quite unwelcoming. Our room was average--needs an update. The fridge didn't cool. But we were only there one night and let it all pass. It was just okay.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

I am truly sorry that you had this experience. Please give our General Manager a call when you have a moment. This is not typical customer service at our hotel. As for the "update" we are starting a complete renovation in November. Thank you for being a Marriott Rewards Member!

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Avoid this hotel at all costs. When we arrived, there was a gentleman sitting on the "stoop" outside smoking, and throwing butts all over the place. He was still there hours later when we went out. Front desk staff is pleasant, but when we informed them that there were no towels in the pool area, they shrugged and we never did receive any. The hot tub bubbles were gray. Ew. The room was adequate, but smelled of smoke, even though it was a no smoking room. All in all, this was a very disappointing stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Hi Janetcalabro,
I was unable to find your stay in our system. We apologize that you had a bad experience. As for the smoking, we are a 100% non-smoking hotel and we do follow the state laws with smoking at the entrance of the building. Please call me directly so we can discuss your stay.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family and had a overall good visit, but front desk staff lacked congeniality and demonstrated little interest for a guest, particularly when we had a problem with noise. The first night we stayed there was a group who gathered under our window, near the pool, making significant noise from 11:00 pm to 1:30 am. I called the front desk at 11:45 PM, asking about a noise restriction since the pool was closed at 10. The night clerk said they had no quiet hours, and that nothing could be done. The noise continued from 11:30, when I called, until 1:30. I reported this in the morning to the person on duty, and asked for management to contact me; this was never happened. I also asked this person for another room; that was not done. The nicest staff were the breakfast crew--very friendly and hard working.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

We are blessed with a wonderful breakfast crew so thank you for the positive comment! I am heartbroken at the thought that our team wasn't interested in your complaints. We don't take this lightly and the curfew, noise, and general rules will be discussed in our next front desk meeting! If you are interested in discussing this further please give me a call at 717-581-1800.

Thomas Bechtold

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Platinum check in. No greeting, no acknowledgment. Changed rooms due to booking issue. Downgraded bed to a cement hard slab, poor night's sleep due to bed.

Refused late check out. Amenities are old. Rooms have no USB outlets. Not up to regular Mariott standards. Nice enough people, just not well trained.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Oh no! I am sorry that this was a poor experience for you! Please give us a call to follow up on this. We are a whole new team and renovations will start shortly.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

As a frequent business traveler, often 3 to 5 days a week on the road, I’ve had the first-hand opportunity to experience the widest range of accommodation and service. Lately my travels have taken me to Lancaster, PA and the Fairfield Inn & Suites on Granite Run. The location is convenient, the rooms are spacious and clean, and the staff is courteous. One thing that sets the Fairfield apart from the adjacent competition is the professional, friendly service always exhibited at the front desk by Skye. Her ability to be attentive and courteous while managing multiple requests is exceptional. For example, one busy night a bus trip arrived. Sky was able to book regular business quests and calmly and politely deal with the requests and concerns of the entire bus trip without missing a beat. Additionally, Skye is informed and willing to share information regarding restaurants and local attractions. The Fairfield Inn on Granite run offers a great value supported by polite, courteous, professional staff that is exemplified by the example set by Skye.

Stayed: June 2018
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! I made sure to thank Skye as well as pass this on to her supervisor! We are truly blessed with a wonderful team!

Please come see us again soon!