Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster
$108
Country Inn
$179
$106
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
$130
$120
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againbathroom sinkamish attractionsamish countrythe breakfast areapleasant stayoff the highwayeasy accessvery nice hoteloutdoor poolking suitecerealinns
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Checkin was quick and painless and the clerk went the extra to acknowledge my Silver status. Small but nice indoor pool with a great hot tub for those driving muscles that ache. Room was smaller than most Fairfeild's I have stayed at but clean with a flat screen TV. But both beds were not what I am use to with Fairfeild, you could feel the springs in the mattress. Not good at all! To be fair they are starting a huge renovation on this property but that did not make for a good night' s sleep, breakfast was typical for Fairfeild with hot items offered and appeared to be plenitiful. Staff was polite and helpful when needed. I would probably consider this property again after the renovation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank zwa7907
Phyllis F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Lancaster and taking the time out to comment of your stay. We value the comments from our Guests. While reviewing your comments, I was unclear whether this review was meant for our location or for another location recently visited. We do offer a pool and hot tub but they are located outdoors. Also, our hotel did go thru a recent renovation but had been completed last year. If it was meant for the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Lancaster, we will be replacing mattresses in 2014 beginning with our King rooms. Thank you so much for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed overnight last weekend. I travel a lot and I am picky.The room was very clean (I always find some random hairs on the bathroom floor or dust). I didn't find any in this room. Kudos to whoever cleaned my room! The bed was VERY comfortable and had a lot of pillows. The only reason I didn't give an excellent rating is because there was an odor coming from the bathroom sink. I had read in other reviews that some others also mentioned this. One other thing is the breakfast could use some improvement...especially the eggs. I would definitely stay here again when I visit Lancaster.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not adjoining otherwise you can hear the people next door.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MissTravelsalot
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very clean hotel ,were in the process of renovation yet it had no repercussion at all on the service the provided. Staff was very friendly .Location of the hotel, given we were to visit the Amish country side was an extremely convenient location with free parking facility and with a convenience store located very close which we found to be convenient.

Room Tip: We only used their breakfast services and it was good and clean. The only issue we were a group of 40 people and the space was a little bit small
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Basile43
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Staying in Lancaster on business - I like Marriott properties and found this Fairfield Inn in Lancaster - great location and place to stay and close to some good restaurants too - when in the area again I will stay here again - friendly staff and nice rooms

Room Tip: I always like the first floor close to the exit so you can park and get in and out easily
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank weh386
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently spent one night at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster over the holiday weekend. We stayed at the same brand the night before so my expectations were high. Unfortunately, this hotel has seen better days and is showing its age.

We had two rooms with (2) queen size beds. Rooms were average and the bathrooms were extremely small. The sink is outside of the bathroom so that makes it easier for families and like someone else said there was an odor near the sink. Unlike other Fairfield Inn hotels there was no microwave in room but there was a refrigerator that was not cool at all.

The hotel appears to have some renovations but the design and layout are not conducive to the Marriott Brand. If you are traveling on a budget, then you'll find it adequate. However, next door is a Hilton Homewood Suites which is newer and there is also a Marriott Courtyard a few miles away worth looking at over the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family