Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster
$127
$100
Country Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$116
ComfortSuites
$98
Doubletree.com
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$120
$182
$169
Hampton.com
$156
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$130
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againamish attractionsthe breakfast areaamish countrysoccer tournamentoff the highwayeasy accessvery nice hoteloutdoor poolcerealinnsoutletsgranite
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed here with my family a few years ago and was very disappointed at the time. There was no refrigerator and at the time my son was a baby so we really needed one. It was also dingey and just not that great.

We always stay at Marriott properties so when we planned our trip this time I intended to stay at the Courtyard, even though it is across town from my family, it is a newer and much nicer property. Alas, we were shut out of the Courtyard so we decided to suck it up and stay at the Fairfield. We were pleasantly surprised to see that lobby had been renovated, as were the rooms. We had a refrigerator this time thankfully! The rooms were all nicely updated and very comfortable. More on par with what we are used to with Marriott.

The only negative I have to say about the Fairfield now is the water. They have soft water that is kinda slimey feeling and smells. My son, who is 4 years old and at perfect sink height, refused to get near the sink to brush his teeth without holding his nose, and he wouldn't touch the water, we had to use bottled.

Overall this is a nicely improved location that I would probably stay at again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kiki1776
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This property is conveniently located, clean, good sized rooms with a good business center and very friendly, accommodating staff. The availability of the Turkey Hill convenoence market across the street is nice. The staff person suggested that I could probably pick up the soda I was looking for at a lower price at the Turkey Hill which was appreciated.

Room Tip: It is a very quiet property despite the proximity to the highwy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank smalltowntravelerPa
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Our family stayed Sept 15 thru 17th. Had two rooms using Marriott Rewards points. Requested Pack n Play which was in my daughter's family room upon arrival. There was a problem with it, but the Housekeeping crew spent 20 minutes with her and got it right. Much thanks to them. The hotel had been renovated and it shows. Nice bathrooms, great beds and linen (my wife loved the bed). Waffles for breakfast, yummy. Coffee was available 24/7. My only complaint is that it is 15 minutes away from the main tourist area of Lancaster, but that is minor. I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank user906098
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I found this Fairfield to be a typical very nice Marriott property. Reading other reviews it would appear that the hotel was recently renovated. I experienced a brand-new fully modern and very clean room and actually thought the hotel itself was new. The front desk staff was also very friendly when I rolled in after midnight. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank breathingtokens
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place is Great! Very Clean and hotel staff is friendly. Much Better than the Hilton Property across the street! I will not be staying at this property, and you get your Marriott points! It doesn't look great from the outside: but you will be Happy

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business