$98
ComfortInn
$160
$112
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
$200
$194
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice outdoor poolthe breakfast areacookiesbreakfast staffroom was cleanfree breakfastwould stay here againnice hoteleasy accessoff the highwaybusiness tripwafflesamish countrygreat place to stayminute driveconvenient locationfresh fruit
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Usually I give 5 star reviews for our stays at Hampton Inns, but in this case, while there were no critical issues, I must address a few items.
The way our room was situated, the flush handle on the toilet was right next to the wall. It made it very difficult to flush the toilet. I scraped my knuckles on the wall, creating a bloody mess that still hasn't healed. The bathroom had a very small sink and counter area, so that neither my husband nor myself were able to put our toiletry bags on the counter without them falling into the sink or on the floor.
Also, according to the web site, this hotel had a major renovation in either April or June 2017. Unless the room we had was very popular, and had a lot of overnight traffic, there were definite wear areas more commonly seen in an older hotel. It appeared the floor and carpet might have been relatively new, but overall it did not seem to be recently renovated.
The room was also very small. We had 2 queen beds, but there was only one chair (at the desk). Since we both brought our computers this created a problem as we had to juggle our time at the desk since it is difficult for us to operate a lap top on the bed.
The hotel must have been fully booked, which is good for Hampton Inns, but there was very little seating available during breakfast and many, many young children. I understand that children should be expected, but it was quite noisy with crying babies and children jumping on the bench seats.
The one other thing I was questioning was about dogs being allowed in the hotel. I would hope there are designated rooms for people bringing pets as I would not like to stay in a room that had had a dog in it. (Fleas, odor, dog hair, barking)
Otherwise, we had a pleasant stay during a very busy summer tourist spot.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Tom & Donna,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Lancaster. I'm so happy that you had a pleasant stay. You are correct, our property recently underwent a full renovation, completed in June of this year where our public spaces, lobby, and guest rooms were all upgraded. In our guest rooms, all carpeting, wall coverings, furniture, bedding, and amenities were updated and replaced allowing for a new neutral and calming color palette, sleek and modern furniture, and more floor space thanks to the elimination of the armoire and the installation of Hampton's new "soft closets." As a High Hotels owned and operated property, we do allow pets, as specified on our website. We have specific "pet friendly" rooms designated within our inventory, to address any concerns of guests with allergies. Likewise, being located in the heart of Lancaster County during busy summer months does lend to often being fully committed as a property. We are a family-friendly hotel, and as such, we do have families stay with us as part of their vacation. Because our lobby area can be quite busy during the hours of our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, we offer additional overflow seating in our recently renovated meeting room just down the hall. This additional seating option can offer a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of breakfast hours. Again, I'm pleased that you had a pleasant stay while with us, and hope you will join us again soon. Thank you again for your comments, and for staying at the Hampton Inn Lancaster!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Great place a short distance from Lancaster attractions without the traffic and noise. Located one exit beyond rt 30. Clean updated rooms nice outdoor pool and free breakfast. Desk and cleaning staff very friendly and efficient. Good place for families or couples.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest -
Thank you so much for your kind feedback and accolades! I'm so happy that you were happy with our convenient location, updated rooms, and complimentary hot breakfast. We greatly appreciate your comments and feedback, and appreciate your business as well. Please come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

The hotel is in a great location, is new and clean and the staff is SUPER nice! The pool is heated and open until 10PM which was great for my children who do not like to sleep. The breakfast had a nice variety of hot options, although none were that great. Coffee was excellent also.
However, the room was pretty disappointing...VERY small fridge, no drawers (just 2 writing tables..who writes on vacation?), no closet (just a hidden hanger area behind the curtains). In other words, the room was not very practical for a family of 5.
As I said earlier, everyone we encountered at the hotel was extremely nice and helpful. Even my wife was impressed and she is never happy with anything.

Room Tip: Rooms seemed geared towards business travelers, not family vacations. Nice hotel though!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

John -
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm so happy that you enjoyed our seasonal heated outdoor pool (and its wide range of hours of operation) as well as your new clean room and our warm and welcoming team! (And for the record, I too LOVE our complimentary coffee!) I apologize that the room fell below your expectations. Both the the fridge and our new soft closet are part of the Hampton brand standard. Specifically, our soft closet allows more floor space in our rooms (by eliminating the bulky armoire) allowing guests to have more space to move around while in their room. Each guest room is equipped with three wired drawers located in the TV cabinetry area in where both the microwave and refrigerator are also located. Again, I'm so glad that both you and your wife enjoyed our wonderful team, and felt at home at the Hampton Inn Lancaster. We would love to host you again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

The stay was a most pleasant experience. The room ,lobby and surroundings were extremely clean. The staff were polite, cordial, and seemed to go out of their way to make our stay a most pleasant one. Special thanks to Tayon who helped us during the checkout process.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Harold,
Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so happy to read that your stay was a pleasant one. I'm glad you enjoyed your clean accommodations and warm and welcoming team. We work hard to provide each guest a positive and memorable experience while they are calling our property "home," and I'm pleased that you felt that! Please be sure to stay with us again when you visit Lancaster!
Bree

Reviewed August 3, 2017

The guest rooms were smaller than I expected but very clean and comfy. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.Great location-Close to attractions, but away from the busy highway. Good breakfast buffet. Outdoor pool clean. Easy parking. Would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear Janice,
Thank you for your kind feedback! I'm happy to hear you were pleased with your clean room, fresh Hampton bed, and our warm and welcoming team. And you're exactly right - we are very proud of our location, where you can be minutes from most popular Lancaster County attractions without having to deal with all the traffic and hustle and bustle with being located on "the main drag." The best part is you can lounge by our outdoor pool without hear any traffic noise, too! Thank you again for your kind comments, and for choosing the Hampton Inn Lancaster. We look forward to having you with us again, soon!