Hampton Inn Lancaster
$148
$179
$106
ComfortInn
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
$130
$116
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleancookieseasy accesswould stay here againbreakfast staffnice hotelfree breakfasthot breakfastoff the highwayamish countrybusiness tripconvenient locationwafflesgreat place to stayminute driveoutdoor pool
Reviewed May 21, 2014

After a day of shopping for plants last Thursday, my husband & I checked into the hotel. Since we had spent over $600 on trees, shrubs & flowers during the day & they were in the open bed of his pick-up, we were a little concerned about two things: security & the very heavy rain that was coming overnight. I knew there was nothing we could do about the latter. I asked at the desk when I checked in about security or if there was somewhere we could park that would maybe be a little more secure. I realize we were taking a chance with the open bed but what do you do? The gentleman at the desk offered to let us park in one of the handicap spots at the front of the building. The other lady on the desk, Tiffany, ( I was told the next morning), said it was OK for us to park under the canopy as long as we stayed to the extreme left. This was such a nice thing to do & we appreciated it immensely. As it turns out, it rained cats & dogs during the night & into the next morning! Our plants were a little less waterlogged due to the shelter overnight.
As for the property, it is very nice. Room was clean, bathroom very nice. Bed & pillows were a little soft for my liking but other than that, a very enjoyable stay. We didn't eat breakfast so can't comment on that. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for an overnight or longer stay in the area. Easy to get to & yet, a little out of the way from the Route 30 traffic. Anytime I'm in the area, I this is where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth S, Manager at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We truly value your comments. I am so happy to hear the team here, was able to accommodate you and your plants! We hope to see you back in the future. Happy planting!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

The proximity of Greenfield Corp park makes this Inn our favorite. Beautiful gardens, with water features and recreational venues is great for families. Also the Greenfield Inn for dining is just steps away for a fine dining experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The location is great, just off Rt 30, but in a quiet corner. Costco is just around the corner, good for picking up stuff and gas. The Visitor Center is just up the street. The staff was very nice and ready to give any assistance. Our room was spacious, had a beautiful view of a beautiful lawn and trees. The beds were wonderful. l"m picky about beds and they really passed the test. The breakfast area was very well stocked and plenty of places to sit down. I would never think of anyplace else to stay in Lancaster, it was a great 2 day stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My relatives and I stay at the Hampton Inn Lancaster 2 or more times a year for the past 5 years. It is always our "go to" hotel for comfort, security, quality of experience and a great location. In the past we have stayed in lesser hotels and regretted the decision. No more. I see no reason to risk our travel experience by staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Just returned from a weekend stay at the Hampton Inn. This is our second year staying here and it again, did not disappoint. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Love the clean duvet cover. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast offers plenty of choices. Yes, as it stated in other reviews, the area is not so big to handle lots of guests at one time. There is certainly rushes and down times. The staff moves to replenish everything in a timely fashion. If you don't want to wait, get up earlier and it will be less crowded. We didn't mind as we weren't in any hurry. The location is great - right off Route 30 and within 5 - 10 minutes you are in the heart of all the action. The day we were going to Sights and Sounds, there was an accident on Route 30. I checked in with the front desk and they told me a back road way to get there. It was great. I will use it all the time to avoid the lights by the outlets. Again, wonderful place to stay. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family