My husband and I just got back from a PERFECT ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND at COVE HAVEN!! The six hour drive was well worth it! All over the resort you'll see signs "Love Lives Here," and it sure does. Upon Check-in we were greeted by courteous staff. Our Suite was ready for us, even though we arrived two hours early. I originally booked a Cove Harbour Suite, last minute I switched to a Juilette Suite because in the pictures it looked more intimate. The Suite was very open. You could view the Heart-shape Jacuzzi from the bedroom area and the living room area and vice versa. Differently what we wanted for a Romantic Weekend. The Suite did have a 70's feel, the only advice I can give is to upgrade the T.V's to HD Flatscreens!! Maybe change wall portraits to something more modern. Besides that our room was just we were expecting it to be. The Dining Area was nice. Food was extremely tasteful. The sitting arrangements with other couples was first unexcepted, but was very appreciated and useful by the end of the meal. We had a chance to get good advice what to look forward during our stay. You also have the choice to have dinner served to your suite, we did the second night. The couples on the resort were so diverse from ages to races. Everyone were so welcoming and genuinely sweet. You could have been mistaken the resort for a family-owned vacation home, that's how friendly the other couples were. To meet other couples that were celebrating their 30th, 44th, and even 10th anniversary was very heart felt and special. The on-site activities were enjoyable. The Sports Arena needs to be renovated for sure. The miniature golf was a disappointment and well as the skating rink not being available. The other activities were pleasurable. We utilized the Spa Building alot during are stay. The nightlife was grand. We enjoyed the entertainment both nights. The bands weren't headliners but played like they should have been. The comedians were f***ing HILARIOUS. But one of the best parts of the resort seems to be a well known secret named, "Honest Phil". He made the nightlife and other shows worth the money. I won't spoiled all the details but we recommend going to the "Newlywed, Not so Newlywed" show!!!! Its a must-see show! The whole purpose of the resort is to enjoy/experience activities with alone your spouse/significant other. Exactly what it did for us. First timers ths weekend, but will become ongoing visitors!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville