We recently visited Cove Haven resort for the second time. We stayed for 2 nights, in a champagne tower suite.
Both times we read some negative reviews before we went, and had some concerns, but we were pleasantly surprised. Our room was spotless, and we really had no complaints at all about the room. New carpet since last visit. Now the Egyptian theme that remains is a little dated, but not terrible.
Easy check in, room was ready early. We really enjoyed the pool, hot tub and fireplace. Very romantic.
Food at breakfast was good- no buffet this time; we ordered off a menu. Dinners were good as well, even a little better than last time.
Service all around was excellent, and they were running the outdoor activities like snowmobiling and tubing. We didn't do it because we have snowmobiles at home, and the loop they do is small, but if you have never gone it would probably be fun.
All in all, a great little getaway. We would definitely go again some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville