Cove Haven Resort
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
$65
Ledges Hotel(Hawley)(Great Value!)
$150
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortInn
Wayne Inn(Honesdale)
$74
Hotel Wayne(Honesdale)
$100
$838
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,701 results
All reviewshonest philice skatingbreakfast in bedget awaybreakfast and dinnerour honeymoonparrot loungeprivate tablechampagne towergarden of eden applemini golfnewlywed gameyear anniversaryromantic getawayspeed boatbring your ownall you can eat
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Booked through a Living Social deal and was a little skeptical after reading the reviews. While the place can use some updating, we stayed in a Cove Fantasy Suite and it was AMAZING!!! What more could you ask for when you have a heated pool and whirlpool tub in your suite??? Loved having the fireplace in room (recommend bringing your own logs - not real wood - since they are pricy there. We also brought our own wine but did have drinks at the bar also (reasonably priced). Our CXO (Billy) was very enthusiastic and we had a fun time at the trivia, games, etc (even though this is their down time and not many people there - 15 or 20 couples on property total). We did the snow tubing which was fun because it was on property and you could come/go as you pleased (fun going up hill on back of the snowmobiles). The sports lounge could use some updating but we had fun ice skating, mini golf and billiards. Food was great for both dinner and breakfast and there is a fridge in suite so you can bring snacks. Even the gift shop was reasonably priced so we got a few souvenirs. One thing I noticed in other reviews was about lack of updating, TVs, Internet, etc....This is a place to go to RELAX and ENJOY you significant other. Put down your high tech devices and spend time WITH EACH OTHER!!! We did and had a GREAT TIME!!!

Room Tip: We booked the Cove Fantasy Suite (heart shaped whirlpool bath, in-room pool and jacuzzi).
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michelle0530
Don S, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Love your last three sentences, Michelle0530. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Wonderful food, great service, lots to do! Heated pool in our room was really great. Very clean throughout and well-maintained. Sports Palace had everything - Wii, billiards, indoor mini golf, full size tennis courts, etc. Looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank j0hncarr
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for the excellent rating, jOhncarr!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed at The Cove Haven Resort in the Champagne Tower from 2/23/2014 thru 2/26/2014. We want you to know that our stay was not to our liking. First off, the "pool" was more like a puddle. I am 5' tall..the depth of the pool was not even 4'. The water was maybe 3' deep. Then the champagne whirlpool had jets so powerful and no way turn them down. The 2 person shower was barely big enough for me. The bed was like sleeping on a rock, and it dipped in the middle...so we woke up every morning with our backs killing us. My husband tried to get the sauna to work and it wouldn't. When we went to the game room, we found that most of the games took tokens...and you were rewarded in tickets. Really? And you had to have at least 250 to get anything. And it was a little stuffed animal! We felt like we were at an amusement park, and not a high dollar resort. The food was ok, but not all that. The only good thing was that the staff was courteous and polite. But for the amount we paid, that is not a good enough reason for us to ever return. We felt like we just wasted our money.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Rick W
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Very sorry to hear this, Rick W. Most guests love our Champagne Tower suite. The in-suite pools are 4.5 feet deep. We hope you took advantage of the CXO activities throughout the day and the entertainment at night. We also hope you reconsider and visit us again!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I just recently stayed at cove haven and I must say I was a lil disappointed. First off the rooms were very outdated which I see is a very big complaint. I feel like your paying such a high price but the quality isn't the best. I feel you guys should lower the value or update the rooms. Secondly I had to complain to the front desk because my room was freezing the first night I arrived. That goes back to updating rooms, because most hotels have central heat. Next the resort should definitely update their activities. It seems to me to be more appealing for an older crowd verses someone in their early to mid twenties. The music could really be more up beat and current. The food was delicious, and the jacuzzi was delightful. I feel like the resort should be more alluring for people in the younger generation as well. Overall the resort needs some fine tuning and repair. As of right now I would not go back until adjustment are made. I had to also change my room key 3 times because I couldn't open my door. Really really bad!!!! On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the greatest, I'm giving cove a heaven a 3. And 1 last thing you advertise this resort for couples, so y must I sit with another couple In the dining area. NEED MORE SINGLE TABLES.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Brit390
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Brit390. I have already shared your review with our Maintenance Team. We would appreciate hearing more about your stay and how we could have improved your experience. Please consider emailing us at PoconoRomance@covepoconoresorts.com.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We are forever lovers and we usually enjoy our stay. This time dinner food was not the greatest. Breakfast was good, CXO Phil is great. We has never had a problem with the servers or bartenders. Love Dennis, Chris and Mark. Yes the activities could be better, but we do enjoy them.

Room Tip: Garden of Eden Apple room is the best. It has the fireplace in the bedroom.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Squirrely79
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Squirrely79. I'll be sure to share it with our Team.