I recently went to Cove Haven with my wife and we had a great time. The drive itself from New Jersey was beautiful. It is located in the middle of nowhere which adds to the allure. Once you enter the premises, you are on a different planet. Ideal location for a romantic getaway.
We got a room with a jacuzzi. The rooms are nice and clean and add to the romantic feel. Breakfast and lunch are included in the package. The food is excellent with a proper 4 course dinner. There are various activities that you can do. Going into the lake in a paddle boat or sailboat (included in package of course), play pool, go to the night club in the premise, take a dip in one of the numerous swimming pools, archery, walk in the woods, spa, etc.
I would recommend this place for anyone who wants to relive their honeymoon period with their better half and to get away for the strenuous daily schedule. This trip will definitely leave you rejuvenated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville