Suprised my husband for his birthday at Cove Haven and stayed in the Harbour Tower! Loved it!! The room was large, it had a balcony, glass octagon shower in middle of room, heart shaped whirlpool and soooo much more!! The staff was pleasant and so were the other guests who we got to share a table with during our breakfast and dinner time...all inclusive!! You dont have to dine with others, you can ask to dine alone with your sweatheart but we ate with other guests and enjoyed the company and great conversation. We had "the quickie" a delicious breakfast brought to us in the morning and still went to the breakfast buffet...all you can eat which is open from 8 to 11am...wayyyy to many activities to mention and this is mid-January!! Entertainment was FANTASTIC!!! Also want to mention Gina our bartender we met the first night we arrived! She was awesome...beyond friendly and a doll!! She served up a banana bread shot to my husband for his birthday and didnt forget us during our stay!! We hated to leave...room was always clean, food was out of this world, and the staff was AWESOME!!! Sad to leave...it was sooo romantic!! Everything about the place spelled L.O.V.E. It was our first time at the Poconos...but not our last...already planning another stay this July for our anniversary. P.S. Bring little candles to place around the whirlpool, your own firelogs (cheaper to bring), bring bottles of champagne and wine (fridge in room)...oh yehhh and bubble bath for the whirlpool too! We brought our coffee pot since they didnt have one in room since we are big coffee drinkers. Not sure why other people had such bad reviews....my husband and I can not say enough great things about the place!!! We havent had that much fun in a long time!!! Cant believe how many people noticed the little "issues" with the room...I guess my husbands eyes were focused on other things!!! Enjoy your stay and Cove Haven...if you are reading this...we LOVE you guys and will see ya very soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville