This was our first stay at the Cove Haven Resort. My wife and I reserved the Champagne room for our 20th anniversary. Very nice room. Has everything you could possibly want in a room. Large bath, sauna, heart shaped pool, champagne jacuzi that you enter through the bath on the second floor, two very large flat screen TV's and a great fireplace.
When we first arrived we were greeted by a very nice gentleman (Ron) at the front desk, he explained everything in detail that the resort had to offer and gave directions to each of the areas of intrest. He also made sure we understood that we could order breakfast in bed, enjoy the breakfast at the main dinning room or do both the following morning. Very nice touch.
The layout of the resort is very open and great for anyone that likes to walk. The Cove also offers transit from room to events and back if you like. We didnt use any of the transit offered and instead used that time to just enjoy each others company during our walk.
My wife and I have been all over the world traveling and I must say the presentation of the room when you first walk in is amazing! I am not sure if the staff plan everyroom to be perfectly lit like this but if so, keep up the good work. The staff had just the right lights on in the room to make it look amazing. I wont spoil the wow factor for anyone in hope this is common practice. Our room was very clean and we didnt have any issues with any of the amenities.
The food was good some nights great the others. For resort dinning I am very pleased. I didnt have a bad meal. Breakfast, if you have it in bed or in the dinning room is great. Could not be happier.
The resort is very quite and relaxing. There is more than enough for you to do. We were there for 5 days and only got to maybe half of what they have to offer. And that is another part I must touch on. No one from the Cove makes you feel like you must stay and finish a show, a game or an event. They fully know you are there to enjoy your time and relax. This was very key to enjoying the time I was having with my wife. To many times have we left a show at other resorts and the staff would feel the need to get a dig in.
The staff is amazing. Mark, Val, Ron, Margaret, and of course "Honset" Phil were some of the kindest and most helpful people I have ever met at a resort. GREAT JOB GUYS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville