My husband and I frequent these resorts Cove Haven is our fave. We go at least twice a yr. We are in our early 30s and we LOVE LOVE LOVE the nostalgic aspect of these resorts.There is so much to do in every season at theses resorts. The food is always on point we never had a problem. They always accomadate us with the best they have to offer. I am a Cove Haven advocate we always try and convince frends and family to join us at thes resorts. Yes it can get a lil pricey but who can put a price on relaxation..Love and just being with the one you love the price is the furthest from my mind when im bookin our getaway..cant wait for Feb (the month of love) to go back..THE COVE ROCKS..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville