“slow, slow, slow”

Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Lake Harmony
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2012

although a convenient location and decent food, the wait staff is the worst. Always ending up leaving the table to go to the bar myself because you cannot get a waitress to help you. And you look around and see it is not overly crowded. Has happened too many times for me to reconsider another visit

Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband and I went there for a quick bite to eat. The place is dated, however the menu seemed extensive enough...our waiter looked like he just got finished a line of coke before he got there... He gave us the wrong orders over a hour later.. We ordered sandwiches. How difficult could it be to put together a turkey club? Apparently a burnt turkey club took over a hour to get to us. The glasses were filthy and truth be told, I felt sick after we left. I would never,repeat never go there again!

2  Thank americangrl
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Taco's $1 - very good, but a bit greasy. Sour cream and salsa extra. Very clean - they were polishing the brass that night. They keep the restaurant nice.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

We each had a cheeseburger and it was very good. The atmosphere was good too!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Great big portions and friendly service. I would go back again.

1  Thank Dinita1