“Best breakfast!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Lake Harmony
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Breakfast and Lunch is served daily. There are two open air decks, one is covered and has an outdoor fireplace. There are 5 inside dining areas each of which is decorated and offers comfortable climate controlled dining. Browse our Boutique &gift shop, before or after your meal. Breakfast specialities include eggs benedict, overstuffed omelets, steak and eggs, sweet french toast. daily. Major credit cards are accepted.
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Hands down, the best breakfast in the area. Delicious stuffed French toast and yummy omelets. The cute boutique atmosphere made for lively conversation as we commented on the phrase signs hung around the restaurant. I've been here three times and its a must try if you're hungry for a homemade breakfast. Service was also great and our waitress's attention to detail made the experience even better. At the end of the meal we were given "pins" to receive a discount at the boutique (the servers get a certain amount to hand out daily).

1  Thank ShutOut13

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good restaurant with a varied menu. Friendly staff and over-sized coffee mugs. Every visit over the last several years has been positive.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband holds a golf outing every year, staying in Lake Harmony. The highlight of their meals is their breakfast at Terra Cottage which us the Golfer's Special. This is the only place they will eat now. My son-in-law just took his family there and he raved about guess what... The Golfer's Special! His daughter had the creeps and the staff treated her like a princess.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great little breakfast place located on lake harmony. I ate here 2 days in a row while staying at split Rock resort and loved it. The food was very good, the service was friendly, and the portions were just the right size.

Very happy with my experience and would highly recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have been to Terra Cottage twice for breakfast / lunch and loved it. The decor is very cute. Almost like a tea party. The outdoor space is nice in warm weather. The service was good as was the food. The stuffed French toast is delicious. The staff was also very accommodating. A friend asked for his 2 eggs different styles and they made it happen. Once I found spinach and onions in a pancake which was odd tasting, but quickly fixed.

I was surprised to find dinner did not live up to what I expected.

Our server was really trying but needed to be better trained. I understand it was his second day and appreciated his effort. However, staff should know items on the menu and what comes with them.

I tried the vegetarian pasta and found it loaded with oil. The pasta was also very soft. I ordered the eggplant rollatine instead and asked for pasta al dente. This time the pasta was much firmer but the eggplant rollatine was bland and tasteless. We found the same for the other meal items.

Overall, I would return again for the great food, service, and decor for breakfast and lunch, but skip dinner.

1  Thank CatsandShoes11