“Wonderful weekend”
other travelers have booked this property
all photos were taken September 2017
one of our neighbors hidden view of house
Check Availability
hidden view of house
the lake
bowling alley at Split Rock
indoor water park t Split Rock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stephanie...
“Wonderful weekend”
Reviewed November 21, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Jeff is amazing, Had an beautiful relaxing weekend! Place is so cozy and arorable.... the wood burning stove made it perfect. Went to the beer Festival which was a blast!!! Would def return again hopefully soon!!!!

Wvalentin...
Brooklyn, New York
“fabulous weekend getaway”
Reviewed November 13, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I was recommended by my friend friend and as soon as I said yes I was interested Jeff answer my call and explain everything to me and with no hesitation I book this cabin! Jeff was extremely nice. The cabin was perfect for a weekend getaway for me and my friends to celebrate my boyfriend bday which was amazing spot & night. Next day we went paintballing which the place was very close to us.
The only thing wrong with the cabin was the water pressure..there was none and I called Jeff right away and he explain that something was change in the plumbing. After they fix that everything will be perfect!
I will most likely visit here again.

sandyflor...
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“perfect weekend”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Definitely felt like I was home , my family enjoyed every minute of it . We loved seeing the deer in the morning , loved the scenery , house was clean , felt nice and cozy . owners were extremely nice and helped us a lot . We had such a great time at Lake Harmony . We were more than happy to choose this rental . very calming and amazing scenery felt so nice to be hidden by the trees . definitely will come again and would recommend it to all my friends .

Sep 12, 2017
Thanks hope to see you back soon!
ezapammy
Staten Island, New York
“amazing stay!”
Reviewed September 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent and fantastic cabin for a weekend getaway with friends/family. Affordable pricing, near a fun indoor water park. Thanks Jeff!

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks Brian looking forward to having you back this winter
bernryan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“left early”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Place is dirty, smelly, and dark. Deck has a couple of uncomfortable chairs, is dirty, and in need of repair. Downstairs area beyond dirty. The owner was responsive to calls and sent cleaning person over. It was early Sunday morning and would have taken hours to make it acceptable. The grass has not been mowed in a while and there is strewned garbage. This could be a lovely place if the owner took care of it. The stuffed animals on the walls was off putting to me, but that is only my opinion. Location is nice and the trees on the property are great.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 13, 2017
In all the years of sharing our home we have never had a more unreasonable guest. The "smell" downstairs was from the guest before who left her wet clothes in the washing machine. Our home is rustic and charming full of windows far from dark? This woman complained about the house being dirty so I resent my cleaning person to make it right.after a 45 min drive to the house she only wanted an outside table wiped clean. We are in the woods no one mows grass. As far as the animal mounts on our wall she knew they were there when she saw pics on our site. Strewn garbage was from an animal that got into the trash which can happen.She would have been better off staying at the Waldorf hotel because she obviously didn't appreciate the poconos. Please see my other reviews as they are more of a representation of our guests experience
Billie-Je...
“Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

First I would like to start off by saying Jeff was amazing! I was desperately looking for a place to stay with the family since a previous renter cancelled a reservation last minute! He responded within hours of my request and was very responsive throughout my stay. The Cabin is just as described and you do get a feel you are out with nature. Kitchen is fully stocked with supplies. The Weber Charcoal grill on the deck was very useful! The bathroom had hot water and toilet paper. The location is near the boating activities of the resort and a short drive to Hickory State Park where we went for a swim. The views are amazing. Overall, it was a perfect stay and Jeff made everything go smoothly. I would definitely recommend to friends and will probably go back for ski season. Many thanks Jeff!

Mark H
“Lovely, cozy cabin in perfect location with friendly, accommodating owner”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I had a great time! Jeff was super accommodating and flexible, which helped ensure a stress free weekend. Really close to Lake Harmony, perfect for a summer getaway.

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks Mark was a pleasure having you hopefully you will be back for ski season
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing