“Lakefront vista with tasty menu”

Boulder View Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulder View Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Lake Harmony
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Boulder View Tavern is an American restaurant and pub that features a lakeside patio with a beautiful view of Boulder Lake. The atmosphere inside is friendly and good for a relaxed time with family and friends. The restaurant offers a variety of domestic, imported and craft beers, house cocktails and specialty martinis along with weekly specials. Local musicians play live music at the Boulder View Tavern every weekend. Outdoor seating is available on the patio during the summer months. Tavern wings and French steamed mussels are popular appetizers to start with, while the Charred Artesian Romain Wedge is the restaurant’s specialty salad. For your main course, choose a burger like the 8-ounce certified Black Angus beef burger, bison burger or black bean burger. All burgers at Boulder View Tavern are served with a choice of one side, including sidewinder fries, melon wedge or vegetable slaw. Dinner entrées include dishes like Asian Sea Bass, Drunken Salmon, Filet Mignon and Chicken Margherita, all served with a starch du jour. There are also many gluten free options on the menu such as the Crab and Lobster Bisque and Healthy Penne. Enjoy a variety of sweet treats to finish off your meal such as crème brulee, chocolate brownie sundae or homemade whiskey cake with vanilla ice cream. Boulder View Tavern is located minutes from these local attractions: Big Boulder Ski Area, Split Rock Resort, Jack Frost National Golf, Jack Frost Ski Area and Pocono Raceway.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Lakefront vista with tasty menu”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Wonderful evening at the Boulder View Tavern. Airy restaurant overlooking Boulder Lake with opportunity to sit inside our outside. Plenty of space outside upstairs and down by the beach with live entertainment by outside bar.

I had the mahi mahi with mango salsa which was fresh and good flavor. Hubby had ribs and friends had crab cakes , all good choices. Don't miss out on the wing appetizers. The sweet chile tequila wings were amazing! Good sangria, pleasant and helpful waitstaff. Unbelievably fast service! Would definitely return. Good idea to make reservations.

• Visited July 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice place, good menu”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and got the Cuban sandwich. Was very good and well prepared. The menu had a little something for everyone, the waitstaff was pleasant and attentive and the view of the lake was very nice. Would definitely visit again if I was in the area.

• Visited June 2014
West Suffield, Connecticut
“An Oasis in a desert of sub par dated restaurants.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Had an overall awesome fun Saturday night! I read many reviews and had a great feeling about this place. We are hard core skiiers from CT who live in VT every winter weekend and loved that this was near a ski area even though this was summer. Vacationing at Lake Harmony, we thought there were a lot of rules and restrictions, so we ventured out a few miles for some fresh air. From the charismatic parking attendant to the well kept grounds, along with the perfect weather, I knew we were doing fine. We walked right in and got a great seat with a beautiful view of the lake. Then the fun began. I remembered reading the review and Gilbert from AZ mentioned Pam the waitress and how great she was. It was funny that we got Pam and that I remembered the review. Well, she was awesome. Drinks came from the bar in just seconds and she grabbed empty plates as she buzzed by. She was the perfect level of attentiveness and leaving us to enjoy ourselves. It's so hard to find good service these days and Pam is the model for the perfect waitress. Thanks Pam.
As for the food. The ribs were almost the best I ever had and I've had many. My wife got the Mahi with mango salsa and spinach and she is very fussy and loved it. My son got a Philly cheese which was second only to the one he got custom built in Philly last summer.
So I know a lot of people disregard the five star reviews as they think they're fiction, but it was an accurate rating for this experience. We're here for a whole week so we WILL BE BACK!

Glenside, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG! You have to try this place”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have been traveling from Philly to the Poconos since the mid-1980s when we got a weekend home up there. My family and I have probably been to every restaurant up there from Stroudsburg to Blakeslee. We decided to try something different so I did a search on Trip Advisor and came upon this restaurant. I had not been to this location since the 1990s when it was another restaurant. I am SO GLAD we went. My father and a friend had the most amazing (and HUGE) crab cakes. They were YUMMY! I had a marinated swordfish which was the BEST swordfish I have ever had. It was served over slightly wilted spinach and topped with a mango salsa. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The restaurant is set on Boulder Lake and you can eat indoors with a large glass window that overlooks the lake – or sit outside. We chose outside and were not disappointed. The server was pleasant, very knowledgeable and attentive. I imagine this would be a very romantic place to have a dinner for two. I would certainly consider this place If you’re in the area. I know I will be going back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lawrene K
Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania
“Yum!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

A great place to relax by the lake, enjoy the band and eat delicious food. My filet was excellent. Had it done Pittsburgh with yummy green beans. There was enough filet left over that I took it home for lunch the next day. I'm lucky enough to live in walking distance of BVT so I'm there often. So if your looking for a fun place to go with great food, people and entertainment it's here.

• Visited June 2014