Tripadvisor
Duetime05

Reviewed January 13, 2020
199normanc
via mobile
Great for families with tweens/teens!

Reviewed January 11, 2020
M_Sue6052

All reviews wave pool indoor waterpark split rock resort tube slides movie theater water basketball day pass warm water year olds large lockers lounge chairs little pricey bowling alley staff was friendly pizza lifeguards lines
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We just visited the water park. It was a dated but my 11 year old son enjoyed. We all tried the the surf machine. I think the price may be a little high for what you get but all in all. Not a bad day especially for the younger kids.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Family trip to the Poconos to meet another family from out of the area and decided to check out H2Oooohh on a Saturday. Kids along were 11, 13, 14 and 15 plus 4 adults.

We arrived around 10:30AM (park opened at 10AM). Rented 2 lockers to hold our dry items, you either need to use a card or use exact cash - small lockers are $10 and large lockers are $12. That gains you access to the lockers for 24 hours, with as many in/outs as you need.

There was a decent crowd but not overcrowded. We easily found 8 lounge chairs together to place all of our towels and flipflops down (we highly suggest wearing flipflops to the park). The kids enjoyed the non-working wave pool, the 3 slides, wave rider (surf machine). The adults enjoyed the hot tub. The wave pool and wave rider had warm water, the hot tub had hot water. Two of the slides are for 1-2 riders and one of the slides was for 3+ riders. The water for the 3+ riders was rather cold but the slides also go outside and this is the middle of January. The hot tub only allows those 18 and over, which was a nice treat for the adults. There is a tiki bar inside the water park with margaritas, frozen drinks, and beer - a decent mix of options. The bartender was extremely friendly, as were all the staff.
There is a food stand with a large mix of options and the food was okay, with typical prices for this type of revenue.

Everyone had a good time and we ended up spending 6 hours total at the water park. All in all, it was well worth the admission fees and is a place we would return to.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Went with my 3 kids and boyfriend since up in the area. Now we have been to indoor waterparks before, usually the more reasonably priced ones where we can get deals. I found a groupon for this one so opted for this one rather than a higher priced resort one like Aquatopia. We got here and they said since a holiday period wouldnt honor the groupon apparently small print I failed to see when getting the groupon. At that point I asked if they could honor the value and I pay the difference in cost which they said no so I had to take time ensuring I could get a refund through groupon before purchasing tickets. Upon entry visible on one side is a nice big clean pool and hot tubs. That isnt the side of the water park and is for resort guests only which I find ridiculous paying almost $200 for the day for 5 of us to not also have access to the nicer pool section. The water park itself is similar to other smaller scale ones that normally have deals of 25 per person with just 2 big slides and some smaller pool areas. Not worth 35 per person and when I saw the total bill definitely wondering why we didnt just pay a little more for a nicer water park. This would be good if lower cost not for that price though. Better off saving up for a bigger and nicer one.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2019

We have been here two times before and the water temp and the air temp were wonderful. Today the little kids area was closed and there was a discount, But since I bought my tickets online, no discount. The air was cool and the was was cold. The staff said the water was set at 75. The hot tub was luke warm. Just not fun.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank Nancy A
Reviewed August 24, 2019

The potential is awesome. Unfortunately, there were multiple issues, 2 fire alarms emptying the main building, lack of water in our timeshare for a couple of hours, water slide park had issues with somethings not working for periods of time, last morning,elevator not working. Only one elevator. Rooms were a bit dated but functional. Outdoor pool and lake were farther away than expected. That is on us because we didn't know what to expect. Indoor and outdoor pools were good. Restaurant was mediocre. Overall, our family enjoyed the week there but were disappointed in the issues.

Date of experience: August 2019