“An amazing place!!”

Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark
More attraction details
Owner description: H2Oooohh Indoor Water Park is complete with 2 tube slides, a raft slide, 2 body slides, wave pool, lily pad crossing, in-water basketball, 2 hot tubs, snack bar, adult bar, and flow rider surf machine! No hotel room required; walk-ins are welcome! Grab your towel and come enjoy 84 degrees of fun!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An amazing place!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I'm 13 and I went with my family.(ages: 3,12,13,43,59) despite our ages, we all had fun!!!! My parents hit the bar, the band, and the hot tub.the 3 year old had a blast at the water park.I for one spent most of my time at the waterpark, the pool, the movie theaters, and the bowling ally. There was just so much to do!! New activities every hour, a movie theatre (playing catching fire!!!! Which just came out!!!)indoor tennis courts, ice cream palor,bowling,bands, art, scavenger hunt. This was one of the best vacations ever!! The room wa amazing! We had a whole kitchen, two bathrooms, and the place was just such a cute little place. We all had such a fun time. My dad is even looking to book another date. I totally recommend it.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Gggggggghhjjj
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thanks for the totally awesome review Gggggggghhjjj! I could not have written a better one myself! We’re glad everyone had fun at H2Oooohh Indoor Water Park and Split Rock Resort! Come see us again soon!

Maspeth, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I bought tickets at a discounted price and felt it was well worth it. The waterpark was clean, small enough that you can let your kids roam (my kids are 7 & 9) and still see them but big enough to keep the kids busy. We stayed from 10-3 and my kids would have stayed till closing. There are 3 big water slides, with one being the family tube. I like the stairs going up as they are sturdy steel and concrete instead of wood stairs where you can see through the steps. The wavepool was good, waves aren't too strong, but I liked that there were no tubes in the water. Surf ride is included which was a plus and the teen running the ride was helpful. There is an infant play area, a toddler play area with slides and a small pool area with basketball hoops that connects to the wave pool. There were a good amount of chairs and tables and it was not crowded until around 2pm so there were no lines for the tubes for a few hours. There is a bar and food area where we were able to sit and have a few drinks and let the kids enjoy with still being able to see them. The food was reasonable as were the drinks. Woman bartender was very nice. Lifeguards were friendly and attentative. Lockers are easy to use and close enough to go back and forth as are bathrooms. This is not a place to bring teens that are looking for nonstop excitement. This is a place for infant to preteen or maybe a little older if parents take the time to enjoy it with their children and make a day of fun. My daughter wished there was a lazy river and my complaint was that the bathrooms could have been kept up more as there were puddles of water and the toilets should have been wiped down more often. Do not leave your bags or anything you don't want to get wet on the floor if you sit by the wave pool. There were some families that came later in the day and don't feel the need to put their kids in bathing suits or themselves for that matter but I guess you get that anywhere you go. Smokers must go outside in front to smoke so prepare to get dressed in the cold months. We were able to bring in our own snacks and drinks. There were 9 in our group and we all said we would like to come back.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Jennifer L
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thanks for the review Jennifer L, you covered all the bases! We're glad the family had a good time! I'll pass along your comments to our team, come see us again some time! Thank you again!
Canton, Ohio
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“too pricey”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Looked at price, asked to look around waterpark, was small and understaffed. Flo Ride looked like fun. didn't look very clean either. Needless to say didn't stay.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank 79Helen08
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thanks for stopping by 79Helen08, I’m sorry you didn't choose to participate at the water park. Our pools and attractions are staffed in full compliance with Ellis & Associates Lifeguard standards as well as PA regulatory standards. We also strive to maintain a clean venue as well; if you would please contact me with any specific cleanliness items you observed at luke.borowy@splitrockresort.com. This will better help me address your concerns.

I hope you’ll give us another chance in the future as the park is far more fun when riding, sliding, and swimming!
York, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“cleanliness????”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Kids didn't even want to stay. Overpriced for alot of nothing. Didn't seem clean. Not enough activity for the price. Hours were ridiculus for ti being the summer.

Visited August 2013
I’m sorry there wasn't enough to do at the park 5gem. We do sport activities and attractions for guests of all ages including slides, a wave pool, a basketball pool, a tree house, 2 hot tubs, etc. We devote a great deal of effort to offering a safe and clean environment so please contact me at luke.borowy@splitrockresort.com with your observations of lacking cleanliness. This will help us address any shortcomings.

Again I’m sorry the park was not up to your expectations and I hope you will give us another try in the future. Thanks again!
Baltimore, Maryland
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A great indoor water park”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Reminded us very much of great Wolfe lodge, just slightly smaller. The day we went there were almost no lines on the watersides so my kids and I were able to do many rides. Water temp was reasonable. It was fairly clean. They did not allow outside food and even people not using the park had to pay, which were the only negatives. It was a great rainy day activity in the poconos.

Visited August 2013
Thanks for the review Jeffrey R! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit to H2Oooohh! There is nothing quite like swimming when it’s raining outside! Come see us again soon!