“Great indoor water park.”

Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark
More attraction details
Owner description: H2Oooohh Indoor Water Park is complete with 2 tube slides, a raft slide, 2 body slides, wave pool, lily pad crossing, in-water basketball, 2 hot tubs, snack bar, adult bar, and flow rider surf machine! No hotel room required; walk-ins are welcome! Grab your towel and come enjoy 84 degrees of fun!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great indoor water park.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My 7 and 5 year olds had a blast. We visited during NASCAR rain delay. It was great. Surprisingly, the food was good and good value too. Not overpriced. The park is a little small for older kids, but perfect for my kids. Worth going.

3 Thank diamonddj
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thanks for the review diamonddj, could not have said it better myself! We have a special coming up in September that you might enjoy, check out our Twitter or Instagram feeds @splitrocksplash for more details. Thanks and we hope to see you again soon!

Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“h2ooohh”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a nice time with young kids, lots for them to play in. 3 big water slides were good, but older kids might get bored after a bit.

2 Thank rojohall
Thanks for reviewing us rojohall! Great to hear everyone had fun at H2Oooohh! We hope to see you again soon!
Helsingborg, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very poorly staffed”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We visited this park on a rainy Sunday afternoon. We arrived at 10:30 to find out it didn't open until 12:00, new August hours.... Seriously. The line to get in and the check in process was just one big clustered mess. Nobody knew what to do and there were only two people taking payment. Then we decided to get lunch to only find out that it wasn't open yet, at 12:30... Again Seriously! The staff at the food counter was down right rude. I just felt it was such a hassle to get in and get food but with all that being said the 7 kids that were in our group, from age 5 to 12, did have a good time. I would go back to Great Wolf Lodge next time I wanted a indoor water park.

2 Thank Tara H
Thanks for the review Tara H. We're sorry you had trouble with the park hours and admission. We have the hours posted on our website for your convenience. The park does get quite busy when the weather takes a turn for the worse being that rain and snow does not affect us. As for the Snack Bar we will review this with our Snack Bar Supervisor. We are glad everyone had fun in the park and we hope you will try us again in the future!
“A lot of fun”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Split Rock 7/21-7/28 and visited the water park three times. I have two boys 2 & 3 yrs old and my 3 year old went down the water slides about 100 times and they both loved the kids area. As an parent i enjoyed getting soaked under the bucket and swimming in the waive pool. My wife enjoyed reading her magazine on a lounge chair. The food from the snack bar was very good. Only complaint was i ordered wo frozen drinks from the bar, I was over charged and they didn't correct it and didn't tell me the blender was down until after i paid. We ended up getting the drinks about 60 minutes later.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for the review Kaymela! Sorry about those frozen drinks, we'll get them right the next time around. We're glad you all had fun in the park! Come see us again soon!
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A little pricey, but good time for all.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to the water park with my family. Resort is in a beautiful location and the lake was beautiful as well. The water park was very clean and the rides were fun. My only complaint is that the water park was a bit pricey. I am not sure why people leave negative reviews because of the size inside because it seemed exactly as stated when we arrived. We will definitely return just wish the price would come down a little. Overall it was a lot of fun.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for the review Mark W! Sounds like everyone had a good time...and that's what we are here to do! Our twilight rates offer a nice break on the price later in the day. Check out our Twitter and Instagram feeds for promotions in the future (both @splitrocksplash). Glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again!