“Great time!”

Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark
More attraction details
Owner description: H2Oooohh Indoor Water Park is complete with 2 tube slides, a raft slide, 2 body slides, wave pool, lily pad crossing, in-water basketball, 2 hot tubs, snack bar, adult bar, and flow rider surf machine! No hotel room required; walk-ins are welcome! Grab your towel and come enjoy 84 degrees of fun!
NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We spent a whole day at H2O with a 2 years old, and had a great time. We enjoyed the different areas and the multiple ways to get splashed in water :-)
I wish there were healthier food choices, but that's an issue with most places.

Visited February 2013
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thanks for the review Mo&sk! We're glad everyone found a way to enjoy the splashing! I hear the food choices and we are in the process of working out some healthier items to offer. Come see us again soon!

Brick, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The amenities and activities are just what a parent needs to tire their children out. Of course the first thing we had to do was the water park! Its huge! The staff was EXTREMELY pleasant always a smile. My husband tried the Flowrider, which I must say it is a blast to watch him try! Spots for both adults and kids. The bar & food options actually were above your basic standards of what you would expect. They had my husbands favorite drafts, summer shandy. Boasting a full bar & virgin pina coladas for the kids. The hot dog was huge and all beef, reminded me of a perfect NYcart Kosher dog.

1 Thank Keri A
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thanks for the review Keri A! Glad everyone had a great time, I like the hot dogs too! Come see us again some time!
West Yarmouth, MA
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“AWESOME”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Clean and inviting.. we really enjoyed our day here. No crowds, great water play, comfortable temperature! A ++++

2 Thank capegirlonthego
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thanks for the review capegirlonthego! That’s the experience we are shooting for! We hope to see you again soon!
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun for the family”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon with my kids while in the Pocono's and found the water park. My kids are 12, 10, & 8 and we had a lot of fun going down the water slides, splashing in the tide pool, playing basketball in the pool, and being poured down by the big bucket of water! It is very pricey and I don't believe they have enough lifeguards but I was right with my kids so we had a great time.

3 Thank Fullofjoyalways
Thanks for the review Fullofjoyalways! We’re glad everyone enjoyed sliding, splashing and being doused! We take our safety very seriously at H2O. Accordingly we never operate any attraction without proper and safe staffing or equipment. We hope to see you and your family again soon!
Columbus, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“SUPERBOWL WEEKEND WAS EMPTY AND IT WAS GREAT....”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I along with our 2 small boys(6, 2 1/2) went for 2 nights and 3 days on Feb 3rd-5th. The resort was empty, apparently due to the Superbowl on tv. Let me 1st off state that we could not have picked a better time, check in was a breeze, we arrived at 200pm and went str8 to the waterpark and the front desk called my wifes cell phone at 400pm stating our room was ready. The room was exactly what we asked for...the basics and it was clean.
The waterpark was empty and it was nice to go up and down on every slide without a wait, the lifeguards were attentive and did their jobs. The park was smaller than Great Wold Lodge, but it seemed huge to my 2 little guys.
We ate at shennanigans and the brewery restaurant and had breakfast at piggies, which were all good, with Piggies being great.
We did the arcade and bowling and let the little guys run around until they tired out.

This place is a little outdated and as far as my wife and I are concerned it is all about the kids, she had a massage which was relaxing for her. People who complain about this not being a 5 star resort, being wined and dined, I say it will never be this, but again it is all about the kids....If they are having a great time and are safe, then we are happy. If people complain about the food being gross or expensive, then you can always eat elsewhere like we did.

For all the people that complain about the $1 fee to leave and come into the resort, I wonder how many of them would rather have a flat fee charged each day for parking, and for all the people complaining about the parking lot not being shoveled or plowed.....I would say it is the hills of Pennsylvania and it snows pretty much everyday and to stop your complaining.

We had a great time and we would/are definitely going back. People need to stop b#tching and go enjoy yourself but the cell phones away and enjoy all the resort has to offer....

JUST RELAX PEOPLE!!!!

Visited February 2013
5 Thank tzilla54
Thanks for the review tzilla54! We’re glad you enjoyed the room and water park! As for the food our F&B team is feverishly working on improving the dining experience. I invite you to check out our new and improved Bel`lago menu next time you stop out; it’s phenomenal! Come see us again sometime!