“dirty”

Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark
More attraction details
Owner description: H2Oooohh Indoor Water Park is complete with 2 tube slides, a raft slide, 2 body slides, wave pool, lily pad crossing, in-water basketball, 2 hot tubs, snack bar, adult bar, and flow rider surf machine! No hotel room required; walk-ins are welcome! Grab your towel and come enjoy 84 degrees of fun!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

disliked the stomach virus we came home with and the uncleanliness of the entire area, lack of staff to control inappropriate behavior.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank roxy-sean
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Hello roxy-sean, thanks for the feedback. I wish you would have approached a member of the water park management team while on site so we could have helped you better. We take the utmost pride in keeping our park clean and sanitary. In fact we have passed all state health and water inspections since we opened in 2008.

If you would like a response to more specific concerns please forward details of your visit to luke.borowy@splitrockresort.com. Thank you for your business and we hope you will try us again in the future!

Boyertown, Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“a little dissapointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

after a beautiful week in the Poconos we decided to go to the waterpark since it was starting to get to cool to swim outside. My husband and I expected a bit more than we got for the money we spent. We thought there was a pool with the park but there isn't. There are 3 water slides...ok. A very small wave pool that really doesn't produce great waves, you have to go to the deep end and right in the middle to achieve any excitement. We did like the 2 hot tubs that they have. Other than that it was a little boring. I don't believe I or my husband will return. It might be more appreciated in the middle of the winter.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Sueseque
Thanks for the review Sueseque! I’m sorry the park did not live up to your expectations. We do the best we can to provide an enjoyable year-round water park experience for all ages. If you stop by in the future we do have a standard indoor swimming pool at both the Galleria and Lodge Those are available for use by resort guests. The wave pool in the water park also alternates between a waves and flat water every 10 minutes. We hope you will visit again some time this winter!
pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“The Water Park won't help this resort!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

First off, they charge every auto that enters the property an entry fee (not a parking fee)! The property is not so clean, and some of the venues on the property are very old. We stayed at a Time share on the property. The rooms were nice, and the kitchen was stocked with the usual utensils one would find in a time share. We stayed away from the water park (we're seniors) which was very crowded. Every thing is pretty well spread out at this resort, and not so easy to get to. We don't live to far from this resort, but we will find a different place to visit in the future

2 Thank exnycsgt
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Thanks for the review exnycsgt! I’m sorry the resort and indoor water park did not meet your expectations.

The $1 fee per vehicle entering the resort pays for the maintenance and up keep of the private road leading into the resort.

I understand that the resort is a little dated; I’m sure you understand times are tough and we are remodeling as quickly as we can. I sincerely apologize that you found some areas were not as clean as they should have been. Your comments have been passed along to our housekeeping staff.

I am glad you found your timeshare unit’s kitchen properly stocked!

I’m sorry you thought the water park to be too crowded. The indoor water park building is designed to safely accommodate several hundred guests simultaneously. If you should choose to visit us again please stop by and see the water park. The park offers special admission pricing for Seniors: $15 to swim all day!
Howell, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went to Split Rock Indoor Waterpark over Labor Day weekend with my husband and 9 year old daughter. It was actually really fun, especially for our daughter. They had three big slides, a splash ground area that had two smaller slides, a wave pool, a boogie board/surfing wave, and lots of fun fountains and areas for water activity. I really liked it because it was just the right size for my daughter to enjoy, and we could watch her from our lounge chairs which were poolside. However, we also enjoyed the big slides as well ! It was very clean, big bathrooms, and even changing rooms where you could shower off if you wanted to. What we really liked about it was that it was NOT real crowded !! We were able to go up and down the waterslides over and over, without LONG lines ! They also have a food area where you could purchase many different food items. Would definitely go back !

Visited September 2012
1 Thank RobinImp
Thanks for the review Robinlmp! I’m glad you and your family could enjoy the park over and over! I hope you enjoy your next visit!
Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“An unexpected treasure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

During our recent stay at Willowbrook we decided to try the water park on a rainy day. Our children ages 7 and 9 absolutely loved it! We are looking forward to going again this winter. The staff was great and the water rides moved quickly.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank reikilady
Luke B, Manager at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thanks for the review reikilady! I’m glad you found us and I hope you enjoy your next visit as well!