“Very good breakfast”

Twin Rocks Diner
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Lake Ariel
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1976, Twin Rocks Diner has been a family owned restaurant that has provided quality food at a reasonable price. Our locally-bought meat has helped define the superior flavor of our famous burgers and tender steaks, cooked to your preference. Our Breakfast any time menu includes our full plate omelets, pancakes and our homemade white sausage gravy deluxe. Our lunch menu offers specialty sandwiches daily, jumbo burgers, homemade chili, wraps, healthy salads and more. Dinners include great steaks, pork chops, turkey, fish and homemade meatloaf just to name a few. After your meal enjoy one of our many homemade desserts like brownie ala mode, strawberry shortcake, not to mention, our tempting homemade cream pies (Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Coconut), as well as, rice pudding. Give us a call to check out our soup of the day, or to place reservations for large parties.
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We always like to have a good full breakfast before heading home from the Poconos so this time we stopped her as it is near our daughter's. We were not disappointed in the food. It's not a glamorous place with fancy decorations, but good simple food. I had their blueberry pancakes which I was very happy with as they were nice and fluffy. Definitely recommend.

Visited August 2014

NH
“Good Pie”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I dined here once when passing through on a trip west and remembered how good the hamburgers were and how good the stir fry looked that somebody else had ordered. This time, needing a break on a long road trip, my companion and I were looking for some good old diner pie and a beverage. We managed to find the Twin Rocks Diner again, taking the correct I-84 exit. The servers were all quite busy, even though there weren't that many people in the restaurant. It appeared that one server handled the dining room and cash register, and at least three servers waited on customers at the counters in the other room. After waiting five minutes, we seated ourselves. Our server, looking quite worn from a long day's work, brought us menus and tableware. She was very nice--when we asked if apple pie was the only fruit pie available, she said, "I'll check," and returned promptly with a description of a cherry-filled/chocolate ganache pie concoction that I eventually ordered. My companion chose the peanut butter pie, which was, in her opinion, some of the best Pennsylvania peanut butter pie she has ever had.

My companion ordered iced coffee. When our server informed us she had none, my companion ordered coffee and a glass of ice and made her own.

So, two visits to the Twin Rocks and I have had two good experiences so far. Good food. They definitely need more servers, or perhaps a better division of labor.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank StarWeez
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow what horrible service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I went today, The Fourth of July. We sat down and waited. After a few minutes I asked one of the servers for a menu. She gruffly said that she was not our server and walked away. A few moments later she walked over to us and said that she was going to be our server. We ordered coffee and throughout the meal it was filled once by another server and never again by our server. My wife asked for a glass of water at one point and that never came. When we finished our meal, which was not bad, she came over and asked if wanted our check. We said yes and that was that. Will not be going back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Heather F
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Diner food at it's best!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were staying at the hotel next door and for our last night, we decided to try this place based on the positive reviews. Service was good and dinner was better than expected. Had the chicken fried steak and a patty melt. While it may be hard to excel at diner food, this place does do just that. The food was served HOT and it stayed hot the entire time we were eating - still not sure how they do that. :-0 Got a slice of chocolate cream pie to go - YUMMY - not sickening sweet, just creamy and delicious. Very positive experience and the prices are crazy reasonable.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Debbie G
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Delightful surprise”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were traveling to Massachusetts. .looking for a comfort food diner along the way. We were pleasantly surprised by Twin Rocks. The food was uncomplicated and just plain good. Our server was polite and attentive..my coffee cup was never empty. If I travel in the area again I will most.certainly pop in. P.s...the pie was great

• Visited June 2014