“Buy their BBQ Sauce but eat elsewhere”
Review of Charcoal Chuck's BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Charcoal Chuck's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We tried Charcoal Chuck's because they had an interesting billboard between Cove Haven and Rt. 84.
The service was fine. The waitress was nice enough despite being smile-deprived and our food came about as expected.
The meat was fattier than we were used to. I had the Chili (award-winning) and not that I am a connoisseur, but the meat was fatty. My daughter claimed the same was true of the ribs. My wife, the foodie, was not impressed.
On the positive side, the corn chowder was good and the sparkling birch beer was very good with a subtle flavor. The BBQ sauce was also the best we had. A little sweet and tangy, we would highly recommend stopping by just to buy the BBQ sauce that they sell at the register.
Overall, we all left a little disappointed and did not feel like returning despite being in the area several more days.

2  Thank jt914