“Great People & Place”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lake Ariel
Sautee, Georgia, United States
“Great People & Place”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

After spending the night and finding that this Inn was great for service and rooms, we left for Bangor, Maine and got 84 miles into NY State and my sister-in-law stated she left her purse. We pulled off Interstate 84 and called back to this Comfort Inn and I explained our problem. Our hostess stated that she would check our room and call back - well several minutes went by and the hostess called and found the purse thankfully. This was one of the finest things this Inn could have done and we made a Return Reservation for this reason and also that the breakfast was one of the best we had on the road.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
hospitality84, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We are so pleased you retrieved your purse. Our team takes great pride in going above and beyond to make sure each guest has an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you for deciding to stay with us again and for letting others know just how special our inn really is.

Safe travels....

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
PA
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The following are the exact words from a recent guest at the Comfort Inn, Pocono Lakes Region. She stayed with us Oct 4 and 5, 2013. We are so appreciative that she took the time to send us a hand written note in the mail. We also thank her for allowing us to post her comments online:
To the "Wonderful Comfort Inn Staff", I wanted to send you a note to thank you for my WONDERFUL stay at your facility. you made me feel so VERY WELCOME from the time I entered. Your facility is "top of the line". Everything was so very clean and your breakfast selection was PHENOMENAL!!! It was such a nice way to start my day.
I had come home for my 45th class reunion and I felt "like I was home", with my stay there. I would highly recommend your facility to ANYONE!!!
If you would like to post my comments on your web page, feel free. I truly believe when someone does a good job, they should be told about it.
Sincerely, AN

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Attended a wedding in this beautiful part of the country. Hotel staff was outstanding. Jamie was quite helpful. She attended to all our needs. The rooms were comfortable and clean. No pool but too late in the season. The price of the room with a king bed was quite reasonable. Reservations come with a breakfast. This was very good. We even bought pillows after our brief stay. The hotel is right off 84.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My son & I stayed there on Sep 18 Last night my son looked for his PS Vita and I could not find it last place he had it was here. Today Oct 1 and I called they had to check lost and found 20 mins later they called back they had it. It is being shipped today back to me. We had a fantastic stay from the time we checked in to when we checked out. Honest & Trusting Staff

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AliciaM2
hospitality84, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your review! Our staff is very special and they go out of their way time and time again to assist our guests, providing them with exceptional service. It is a pleasure to have such a great group of co-workers. Thank you for providing them another opportunity to help and thank you for staying with us!
Pinellas Park, Florida
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Traveled many miles looking for a good night rest. Hotel located on our route. Very pleasant staff accommodated us in keeping us on ground level. Clean room with lovely soothing colors. Large, clean and attended breakfast area. Great for a longer get away

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Vicki B
Thank you for choosing our Comfort Inn. Many travelers, like yourself have found us to be one of their favorites stops when traveling back and forth from beautiful Florida. Our staff finds great pleasure in serving tired travelers. Thanks once more for your kind words.

Safe Travels,

Your new friends at the Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, PA
So. Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Just stayed here for the second time. Both times were great experiences. Staff couldn't be friendlier, rooms clean, prices reasonable. Will definitely stay again,your location is marked in my "favorites".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
hospitality84, The Staff and Management at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your review! We look forward to making it 3 for 3! Thank you once more for staying with us, we appreciate your business.
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed September 19, 2013

There are really no other choices for motels if you want to stay in this area. The motel is handy - right off I-84. Our reception was pleasant and helpful, as was checking out. The room a typical motel room - and had a refrigerator and microwave. The view out the window was off a wall - but we weren't there for views. The room was quiet - partly a function of the not too many guests staying that night - and most of them were past Social Security age. But the motel was situated in a very quiet area - not much around to cause any disturbing noise. No complaints about the room. We slept well in the comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean.

The hallways could use new carpeting and a bit more lighting - they were drab and dull. The whole motel really could use a decorating update.

The breakfast was good (although the juice machine was broken - so no juice the morning we were there - but not a big deal). There was a good assortment of breakfast items - kept refilled by the two pleasant attendants manning the room. We had no problems finding a table, but again that was probably a function of the motel being nowhere full.

There is a restaurant next door - handy, but not great.

All-in-all - not bad. It seems a bit pricey for what it is and where it is, but we'd stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
#4 of 20 in Wilkes-Barre
Skytop Lodge
Skytop Lodge
#1 of 1 in Skytop

Been to Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region? Share your experiences!