“Great coffee house in Peddlers Village”
Review of Saxbys Coffee

Saxbys Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Lahaska
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Saxbys is part of a chaiin, but in lahaska, it is clearly the best coffee house. The espresso blend is excellent, as are the brews they offer daily. The baristas make excellent specialty coffees and the place offers a number of bakery goods and other snacks from morning til evening. The staff is polite, lively, pleasant and efficient. There are a few tables outdoors, protected by hedges. Inside, there are plenty of seating areas.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Decent coffee, but was very busy when we went. We did find seats, but it wasn't easy. The area could perhaps use more coffee locations. If weather is acceptable to you, of course to go is a nice option! We needed to rest the feet that day.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Located in the heart of Peddlers Village, a must stop if you enjoy freshly brewed coffee and great pastries. Lots of indoor and outdoor searing. Friendly staff. Open late till 9pm.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

...especially for the Pumpkin brownie. Smoothie and ices latte was good too. Would have said it was excellent BUT not enough staff for a busy October Saturday evening. But I was glad they were there so I had something good to eat before I ate a lousy dinner across the street.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We stayed at the Golden Plough Inn and I was looking for coffee, other than what was offered at the hotel restaurant/bar. We found Saxby's on the map provided by the hotel. The service was ok but the lattes were subpar. My husband and I ordered 2 different things but the both tasted exactly alike (they shouldn't have). The lady making our drinks used different spoons for all orders (as she should have) except ours. She took the spoon from my husband's drink and stirred mine. I guess she knew they were going to taste the same so it didn't matter. Neither drink was hot. They were luke warm at best. Definitely not worth the $5 per latte we paid.