“A nice addition to Lahaska eateries.”

Caleb's American Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Caleb's American Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Caleb's American Kitchen is a BYO New American restaurant helmed by Chef Caleb Lentchner, former executive chef and general manager of New Hope's Marsha Brown.Caleb's American Kitchen menus are inspired by all things American including steaks, burgers, lobster, shellfish, Creole, California and of course, local and regional farmers from PA and NJ. Offering the finest in New American Cooking, patrons visit us several times a week enjoying poached eggs and fresh salsa over a bed of sautéed spinach, a grilled salmon club with bacon on a buttery brioche bun or the luscious seared scallops with shrimp and lobster risotto. Whatever your taste buds are craving, we have something at every meal to satisfy your palate. Adjacent to Peddler’s Village in Bucks County, PA, this bistro styled eatery is located where Routes 202 and 263 meet.
New Hope, PA
“A nice addition to Lahaska eateries.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Chef-owned, This place serves fresh food prepared daily by Chef Caleb. A BYO restaurant, Caleb has transformed the interior with a sleek, contemporary look. And he rules the newly transformed kitchen too.

• Visited March 2014

Bridgewater NJ USA
“Good food and bright, airy atmosphere”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Whenever we go to Rice's Market, my friend and I go for lunch afterwards. We always try another restaurant in the Village so we decided to go Water Lilies, which is not longer there and which is now Caleb's. So why not give it a try? Well, we were very pleased with our decision. The restaurant has 3 walls of windows, so it is bright and light and airy inside. Our waitress was very nice, but too busy since there were not many staff people on hand for lunch. Our salads were tasty, but we both wished we had had a bread stick or something to with it. Nice choice of salads and wraps. We saw the wrap and it is huge...glad I got the apple chicken bacon salad instead because it was a more edible portion. But if you are really hungry, the wraps would be ideal for you. We will go back again and try some more items, but this was a great first visit.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Lunch-Munch”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have recently been to Caleb's twice for lunch. The food was very tasty and fresh, but not as creative as the food articles would have you to believe. We did look at their Friend of a Farmer menu for their up and coming 4-course prix fix dinner and found it to be much more creative and what we expected. Looking at the orders coming out of the kitchen, their burgers seem to be a lunch time favorite. If you aren't worried about your cholesterol levels, the "Noble Pig" sandwich is a tasty winner. The place has been redecorated into a very chic, contemporary style. Our main criticism is the flow of the service from the kitchen--dishes seem to be delivered by only one server as they come out of the kitchen which results in others at a table waiting until the whole table is served. All-in-all it is worth while.

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Good food ”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Not many places will change items in a meal. But here they will customize and change items (within reason) to satisfy your needs. The thanksgiving turkey wasps good and the chopped salad was quite tasty.
After a day of shopping in Peddler's village, stop for lunch or dinner. They serve breakfast and are featuring a Farm to the Table four course dinner.
While the dining room is small the tables are adequately sized and not cramped. Well worth the time and price. Will definitely return.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was getting hungry while shopping at Peddler's Village and my foodie cousin said, "let's try Caleb's, I have heard mixed reviews." The dining rooms are beautifully decorated, light and airy. The menu is eclectic and the staff very helpful. The waitress recommended the pulled pork and spiced ham sandwich with the bacon jam and homemade chips. When it arrived I noticed a large glob of fat on the pork (the size of a small egg) which I removed. I ate half my sandwich, all the chips and some of bacon jam (taking half of the sandwich home). I mentioned the fat to the waitress who said she has never seen that before and immediately removed my lunch from the bill and apologized profusely.

I would not hesitate to return, my lunch companion was returning with friends over the week end.

2 Thank Gail213