“Cozy and a Culinary Delight”

The Cock 'n Bull Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cock 'n Bull Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Street Road
Description: Located in Peddler’s Village, the Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant has been serving signature American classics like Chicken Pot Pye and Beef Burgundy for over five decades. Favorites such as Prime Rib, Salmon, and Swordfish are also offered on the menu. Dining rooms are richly appointed with Colonial-style embellishments, along with the Jamison Family’s private collection of folk art and antiques. The perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Sunday mornings, a bountiful Brunch buffet awaits. Murder Mystery Theater each weekend includes a three course meal and the show!!! Cock n Bull as well features a large Banquet facility, weddings taking place each weekend by the Village Gazebo and the meal served and prepared by our experienced a friendly staff. by our
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The ambiance of this restaurant made it very cozy and intimate. It went along with the colonial feel of the rest of the village. The food was very tasty and the service was exemplary. Great for a romantic dinner for two!

There are newer reviews for The Cock 'n Bull Restaurant

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We have dined at the Cock 'n Bull many times for over forty years, but not frequently. The atmosphere is warm, quiet and comfortable. The menu and food are good and not fancy. Service is good. It is a well managed operation capable of serving the large numbers of people that Peddler's Village draws. Nearby parking is limited, but plenty of parking is available across the road. Great place to dine when visiting Peddler's Village, not as a single destination.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is a place that I enjoyed for my 21st birthday (which was 41 years ago!!!)....I enjoyed it just as much this time. The decor hasn't changed but it was still nice. My chicken pot pie was very good and the appetizer of baked brie with raspberry sauce is definitely something to try. Our waitress was very friendly and provided great service. It did take awhile for our meal to come out but it was very hot and we were able to relax between courses. The only thing I did not care for was the rice pudding.....the rice was under cooked and there was way to much cream. I would definitly return again.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

First let me start with the service. Our waitress looked as if her boyfriend had dumped her that day. She was so sad and yet simultaneously angry. She came over with water and spilled my glass everywhere onto the floor. This was fine, just an accident and we made no fuss about it. However, we watched as she stomped around a little and slammed a few things. Not a smile to be had but entertaining to watch.

Food was good. Complementary salad came first and the blue cheese sauce was really nice. Steak a little less so. It was large but it was quite grizzly and fatty. Peppercorn sauce was a great addition though.

Folks behind us had a steak too. Theirs was undercooked and they had to send it back.

It was an experience, but we had a nice evening. Would probably not go back but choose somewhere else in the village to eat.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner here during our stay at Peddlers Village. We had received a buy one get one dinner entree coupon from the Golden Plough Inn. I was very surprised to see that on a Friday night the place was practically empty but attributed that to it being the off season. I ordered the slow roasted turkey dinner and my husband ordered the pasta special. Each came with a salad which was a usual house salad. When our entrees arrived I took a couple bites of the turkey and didn't think it tasted quite right. In stead of sending it back I decided to eat the veggies and the potatoes since i wasn't quite that hungry anyway. Unfortuanately my stomach didn't agree with the couple of bites that I did have. Before we even left the restaurant I knew something was not right. The service was just okay. I found it to be on the slow side considering how empty the place was. If we were to return to Peddlers Village we would not return to the Cock n' Bull for our meals.