Tripadvisor

8:00 PM
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Embracing its motto “Great Food…Good Friends…Fun Times,” the Buttonwood Grill is a friendly, casual spot for breakfast, lunch and dinner indoors and on the seasonal outdoor patio. Enjoy the signature Buttonwood burger, freshly ground daily, or one of our delicious stone-fired thin crust pizzas. A fun happy hour spot, the Grill’s lively lounge offers an extensive craft beer menu and Buttonwood Grill growlers to go.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food here was very good and the service was perfect! The restaurant is perfectly located as well!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (555)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

We were very pleased to have selected to have dinner at this restaurant. Our family group consisted of 3 generations so we had a wide range of tastes. The youngest generation is the least flexible re choices but all of them were happy with their choices(pizza, fries, buttered noodles). The middle generation went for the burgers, which are rated the best in Bucks County. They agreed. The Senior generation went for the fish tacos & pasta/short ribs(deboned); better than excellent. Desserts were yummy. The place was about 65% full at dinner time. Our dinner lasted about 90 minutes & bill was very reasonable, averaging about $20 per person pre tip. Server was very personable & efficient. We will return in the future.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Minimum choices, much like room service, terrible service would NOT recommend. We stayed at Inn that it connects to which I as very nice but we were sorely disappointed in the scant options for breakfast.

Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

Two friends, two burgers two drinks. $30 plus tip.
Hostess was friendly and thoughtful. We are semi ambulatory seniors. During a busy holiday lunch hour she suggested a roomy table for four, near the fireplace, convenient to restrooms and a ramped exit.
Our server,Jill, was outstanding and delivered a small carafe of coffee when I asked for a second cup early in our visit. Greatly appreciated.
I had a spicy pulled pork sandwich nicely balanced with a good potato salad.
My friend had a thick cheeseburger perfectly cooked to medium
Highly recommend this place for a sit down lunch in a warm atmosphere.
Ladies room was clean and equipped with hands free fixtures. Free parking is one block away.
Food,service, venue all good.

Reviewed December 5, 2019

We were there tonight for the Peddlers Village Holiday Hustle. I have not eaten here since it was the Spotted Hog! The Hostess was friendly and helpful. We had a reservation and were seated right away, which was great since the race started at 7. I read prior reviews stating Kelly was a great server, and we were lucky enough to get her. I have never had such an upbeat, pleasant and helpful server. She lived up to the hype of her reviews! I had the chicken, avocado BLT and it was amazingly good. My friend, who is a wing connoisseur, said the wings were some of the best and crispiest she ever had. My daughter enjoyed her meal as well. We will definitely be back and will definitely ask for Kelly!!