“Free breakfast with stay at the Golden Plough Inn”
Review of Buttonwood Grill

Buttonwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Buttonwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Since we were staying at the Inn we had a free breakfast which was adequate, nothing special. Food was filling, but again nothing special.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Enjoyed breakfast at the Buttonwood Grill. Food was very good and more than enough. Husband had the Buttonwood omelet and I had the 3 + 3. Good measure - good price.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband daughter and I returned to the Buttonwood Grill yesterday. It was our second time there. While the food was good, the service was rather erratic. When we were there last time (about a month ago) we had a very attentive waiter. He was always refilling our water glasses and checking on us. Yesterday our waitress was hard to find. To her defense, the restaurant was more crowded than at our first visit. Also, she was handling tables in other parts of the restaurant. That being said, my daugter's lunch was a little messed up. She asked for cole slaw on the side and was given french fries. We did ask for the slaw and the waitress brought it out. There seemed to be a lack in the detail dept. Bottom line, food is good, the place is comfortable and clean and we will return. Also, prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank laxmom
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch after much walking and shopping. It was an excellent choice. The room was very inviting and the service staff, friendly and personable. The food was delicious and priced reasonably. I had a pepperoni pizza that was one of the best I ever ate, better than most pizza parlors. My luncheon date had a fish taco and Caesar salad, which she thoroughly enjoyed. We would absolutely return, maybe for dinner next time...but I would sure like another pizza.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were staying at the Golden Plough Inn adjacent to the Buttonwood Grille, and decided to try this restaurant for dinner. My husband had salmon and I had a Caesar salad. The dinners were very good. We had a voucher for breakfast the next day, which was exceptional. My husband had an omelet and I had the healthy breakfast (yogurt/fruit parfait and oatmeal). Everything we had was very high quality. We were returning from a long visit to Amelia Island, Florida, where we had identified several locations for exceptional breakfasts, so our standards were heightened on the trip home.