“Great Lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great place in Lahaska ~ food was excellent. Went with my family ~ 22 and 18 year old sons and husband. Order 4 appetizers and 4 entrees… we all tried each one. Spring rolls with chicken and andouille sausage=perfection - Chili = "as good as mom's" - Buffalo mozzeralla - great - Steak and potato soup - perfect for a rainy day lunch! Entress were just as good - Sausage and pepper; Filet; Pork tenderloin and Chicken Praline Salad = All GREAT! Pricing was GREAT - service friendly and the atmosphere so pleasant - open. All in all a great family lunch that was filled with laughter and great food

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Four of us went to Porterhouse on a Saturday night. We got there around 5:30pm and didn't have a problem getting a table but the restaurant quickly filled, including seating at the bar. Everything was delicious and service was great. We shared the appetizer special - potatoe nachos which were fried potato chunks with nacho toppings and cleaned the plate. I had the chicken carbonera which I would highly recommend. Also had the chili, NY strip au poivre, chicken bruschetta special and liberty burger. Portions were large and entrees include a salad (which was quite large) or soup. I will definitely return and can't wait to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Been to this gastro pub a dozen times and the food and service are consistently good. The kitchen closes strangely early for a brew pub. When we asked why the closing time seemed to vary so wildly we were told something about it being up to the chefs whim. So get there early (before 8:30). The burgers are excellent and the smoked trout appetizer is the best! In its former life this place brewed its own beer. While that's no more the beer selection is varied and changes often. Upstairs inning room has great view of bucking am mountain. Nice in the fall

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Whenever we go to New Hope we enjoy stopping here to eat. The food is always well seasoned and well prepared. We have eaten here numerous times and have never had a bad service or meal experience. Usually we eat here with parties of five or more and we never had one complaint. I do not usually eat coleslaw. However, my friend said I had to taste their coleslaw. I did and I loved it very tasty. My husband really likes their Chili and ordered it several times. I have enjoyed the Filet Mignon sandwich. We like the menu selection and when dining with a group the menu selection is great. This way folks on a tighter budget can select a cheeseburger or someone hungry for a hearty meal can order a steak dinner. On one occasion I screwed up our reservation time and the staff was nice enough to still treat us as if we had a reservation and seated us fairly quickly.

Also the view from upstairs is nice.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have absolutely no complaints about this restaurant other than i so wish it could be open on Mondays as that seems to be when i am free to go out! This is a great place to go for filling tasty pub food and they have a great (and constantly changing) selection of beers. The upstairs seating is nice if you are looking for something fancy, but i personally prefer the high-top tables in the downstairs as the atmosphere is more casual. I rarely eat out, but when i do this is almost always my number 1 choice!