“Peddler's Village, PA - Have to go back again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Peddler's Village

Peddler's Village
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Lahaska
Canandaigua, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Peddler's Village, PA - Have to go back again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I originally went to Peddler's Village for a business meeting, but when I got there I realized that I hadn't allowed enough time to explore. Luckily, I was able to get "in-depth" in three areas - the Golden Plough Inn, Earl's restaurant, and for breakfast. My business associate and I kept talking about how the hospitality was at each location. We felt like "personal" guests by each person we met. I work in the service industry and could not have been more impressed by everyone. In the spirit of constant improvement the rooms were scheduled for some upgrades, but were also of first class quality. And, there was nothing better than being RIGHT THERE amidst all the specialty shopping options, restaurants, history, and wonderful landscaping. It was very safe and inviting! I will have to go back again!

Visited April 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something for Everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Peddler's Village is a must experience if you are headed to Bucks County, PA. There is unique shopping that cannot be found elsewhere, everything from antiques to wine tasting, children's clothing, cookery, jewelry and awesome candy & treats for the sweet tooth. During the Spring and Summer there are festivals that focus on strawberries or peaches, etc. Outdoor fun with pretzel and lemonade stands. Restaurants that appeal to all ages from an ice cream cone and a hot dog to fine dining. Very scenic and relaxing way to spend a day. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2013
Bedminster, New Jersey
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wonderful Place to spend the day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have been going to Peddler's Village for 20+ years. I have relatives that live in the area, so we always stop in for a while. The people that own/work in the stores are always welcoming without being pushy. All of the shops have a very welcoming feeling.
But I think my favorite aspect of Peddler's in the little babbling brook by the gazebo. It's so quaint and pretty there, that my husband proposed to me there. And now, anytime we visit, we always stop there for a moment and think back to that special night.
they have brought in a few new stores that are great. My only request is that they open a few more restaurants with more moderate pricing. Most of the restaurants there are very dated and could use a little upkeep and redecorating.
Peddler's is a wonderful place to spend the day and visit some of their many festivals throughout the year.

Visited April 2014
NJ
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lovely, rustic village with great shops!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was my first visit to Peddler's Village. I really enjoyed it. The weather was terrible and rainy but it didn't stop us from hitting every shop there! The stores were very nice and the staff very friendly and welcoming. You have to try Grandpa Hicks Cheese shop and sample all of the delicious cheeses. The house cheddar is to die for, I can't stop eating it ! Casa Casale was another wonderful find with all delicious Italian specialties. They are very friendly and let you sample anything! We walked everywhere. Some of the walking is uphill. I enjoyed the exercise! I would definitely return to this adorable place!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Svelte28
Hightstown
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Rip-off artists”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Was there today. Won the 324 ticket bonus on a machine and had a lady see it and my son was so happy. The machine gave me 5 tickets and the attendant simply said oh well, the machine is set to not pay the bonus out and it defaults to 5 tickets? What, did he just tell me it is totally fixed!! To rip-off little kids for freakin tickets for plastic toys is pathetic. Hope they all rot!!

1 Thank Rhino1974