“We always go here”

66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“We always go here”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love coming here. There is something special about the way the village is set up. The shops have something for everyone. I love the bookstore there and the candy shop. The girls love the candy too. My wife saw Vera Bradley bags, hold onto my wallet.

Visited July 2013

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun place to shop, eat and play”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Peddlers Village is a quaint area in Bucks County with smal specialty shops, restaurants of all sorts and an amusement center for children. The amusement center is Giggleberry Fair and includes an indoor merry-go-round. There is an arcade, snack shop and restrooms. They have seasonal events like the Strawberry Festival and Apple Festival. Shops sell door knobs, leather goods, pottery,cheese and so much more. Hope you have fun!

Visited April 2013
“Nice Experience”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My In-Laws were in town from Ohio, We were impressed with the wonderful scarecrows on display. My mother-in-law enjoyed the paper goods shop and the bath shop. I love the bakery because they make my favorite cookies. My in-laws enjoyed the treats,too.

Visited September 2012
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Very good for small kids”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place is great for Birthday Parties. Kids will be busy inside. Was there a few times and we enjoyed them all. I think the perfect kid's age is 2-7 to enjoy.

1 Thank Sofya B
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Nice little village”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice place to walk around, eat and shop. Not too crowded and easy to get to. Kids love Giggleberry Fair.

Visited June 2013