“Bad Bar food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Ate there with a Groupon even with the value still walked away with a bad taste in my mouth from the food and the terrible atmosphere The owner or chef or shall I say deep-fried guy was yelling at the waitresses the entire time not a pleasant experience it would be fine for takeout only or sitting outside. this place needs a facelift a major facelift it's a shame the location is great.

2  Thank Steve_missy
There are newer reviews for Bruno's Restaurant

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Going to Bruno's is like going to a family member's house for breakfast. The service couldn't be warmer or more welcoming. The setting near the park is fabulous. The proprietor is friendly and courteous. Coffee is great and refills offered. Something old fashioned and wonderful about eating here which is very satisfying.
For lunch, the eggplant parmesan sandwich is my favorite.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

When my kids were growing up, I took them to Bruno's ALL the time. It's been about ten years since I've been there and the contrast was glaring! At 6:15pm, there was NO ONE sitting in the booths! That should have been my tipoff. Back in the day, I had to wait for a table!
I ordered a roast pork sandwich. It tasted boiled. It was tender but there was NO seasoning and no au jus or gravy. The roll was great... probably a Conshohocken Bakery roll. Chicken park was so-so.
The meal was VERY disappointing. The owner needs to sit back, rethink what he's doing, and bring back the OLD Bruno's! No wonder it's on Groupon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is our 2nd visit and absolutely the last!!!! The food was terrible, the service was poor, the place is dirty, and the outrageous disrespectful behavior from the cooks behind the counter was appalling. There wasn't a management figure there, that we saw, to oversee this mess or we'd have addressed it on the spot! A voucher for free food could never bring us back to this place!

2  Thank Disappointed861
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Love coming here after a walk in the park with my dog and then meeting up with friends. Great b'fest and lunch place, staff is always friendly even though the place is usually hopping while we are there!