“OK sushi”

Add it.
Kimono Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed August 29, 2015

Thought I'd try someplace different and this was my 1st visit. I was the only customer at 5 pm which made me wonder if I made a good choice. Service was slow, the sushi was ok and reasonable prices but not prepared as professionally as I'd expect. One roll fell apart, never got my appetizer but was not charged for it so I guess they got the order wrong. If I decide to go back I'd try something other than the sushi. Not impressed

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Good middle of the road sushi and sashimi, but the real treat is Udon noodles and other dishes. They are fresh tasting and not too greasy. Glad to see they are continuing with the original owners menu and standards for food preparation.

Reviewed February 2, 2008

Sushi is terrific and not overpriced, it is a BYO except for warm saki and japanese beer. Just rediscovered this place-has been great, we keep going back. Could use a dish or two that is simple-non asian (such as grilled fish or chicken) to keep a group of different people happy.

Reviewed September 12, 2007

When we walked in on a Thursday night, and the place was empty at 9PM, we were about to turn around to find another place. Glad we decided to stay! Nice little selection of sushi and Thai food.

Food was above average for the price-range - fresh, creative - and higher quantities of the good stuff, like chicken, shrimp, tofu, et al in the dishes.

Highly suggest Kimono, for an inexpensive, yummy meal, in a cute, traditional Japanese atmosphere.