“Nice, but not memorable”
Review of Valentino's

Valentino's
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Kutztown
Cuisines: Italian
Conestoga, Pennsylvania
“Nice, but not memorable”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stopped in at Valentinos when returning from a trip out of state. We had been looking for a restaurant, and stumbled across Valentinos. The restaurant had a wide variety of items on its menu. The food ordered (fetucini alfredo, the Valentino special sub and the penne pasta) were all acceptable, but not outstanding. The portions provided were sizeable, but prices did seem a bit high for some items. The service was fast and friendly. Visitors at other tables were making special requests, all of which the staff quickly agreed to provide without issue, which was great. The dining room itself was spacious in that the tables are not crammed in on top of one another. The restaurant was definitely adequate, but simply not memorable.

• Visited December 2013

Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“Customer Service at its finest.”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This restaurant truly knows how customer service is done. Nestled on a bustling highway, Valentino's is always busy. Contrary to common occurrences such as, "busy restaurants = bad service, " this restaurant, in fact, defies the norm and puts customer service in the forefront to the point were you will be COMPELLED to come back! I happened upon this restaurant by chance, very late at night, and the staff was ready to close up for the night. Previous similar experiences hinted to me being kicked-out because it was after-hours, but they tended to my needs as if I were family. I've been coming to this restaurant ever since, and the service just keeps getting better and better. Enough said. Needless to say, the food taste just as good as the customer service they deliver. As I mentioned before, this restaurant truly knows how it's done! Also, did I mention they're pretty affordable, too?

• Visited November 2013
8 Thank Fadames
Kutztown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,917 helpful votes
“One of the best Italian restaurants in the area”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This casual place sits at a busy intersection on Route 222 just northeast of Kutztown. It has very good Italian items and excellent specials--lunch, senior, half portions, at reasonable prices. For lunch, I had a half portion of spaghetti with marinara sauce (a pretty big portion) and garlic bread for only $5.50 (meat sauce was $1.25 extra). Good food and prices. Large parking lot.

• Visited November 2013
5 Thank Pnemiller
“Great find”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stop by frequently since it is close to work. Great lunch specials and by far the most extensive menu I have seen at a restaurant. If you can't find something to eat here, I find it hard to believe that you like food at all. Wraps, hoagies, Italian dishes, and great seafood all in one place. Just can't beat it.

4 Thank Aubrey324
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was traveling with my husband this past weekend from Reading visiting a few family members. We stopped here on our way back home for dinner. The wait staff was very helpful and friendly, I had the salmon dinner and my husband had the chicken marsala. They were both very enjoyable and great portion sizes! We then had split the tiramisu for desert and it turned out to be very delightful. We were VERY pleased with the whole experience! We were more than glad we stopped in for dinner and will definitely remember to stop there again whenever in the area!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank margaret w

Been to Valentino's? Share your experiences!