TripAdvisor

Kutztown Tavern
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Kutztown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A family style sit down restaurant that also incorporates a micro brewery. We provide a full bar for guest and good food and a revolving micro brew list on tap. Banquet facilities are also available on site.
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Spent the afternoon with craft beers and good food. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the area. We had a lot of fun and made new friends.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed November 21, 2018

A very nice refurbished old building containing the brewery, bar/restaurant, an area for catered parties, and a dance club. The building has 3 different names associated with it, and I assume I was in the Kutztown tavern. Menu was extensive with a good selection of standard items, and a number of specialty dishes. Burgers were huge so I passed and had a personal pizza. At our able all the meals were good, and no one had anything bad to say about any portion of their food. I wish I would have been hungrier since there were so many things to try. My beer was very good.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The burgers here are really good and really big. The avalanche sundae is awesome but too big to eat alone. If you like beer tasting, you can get a flight of 5 or 6 of them to try for about $8

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank peachtree55
Reviewed September 5, 2018

When I ate at the Kutztown Tavern, I had an excellent meal for lunch. My college friends and I always meet there for a great meal and good times together. Many items on their menu are "Pennsylvania Dutch" dishes. The service is excellent. Our waitress, Koryse, did a fantastic job. We were very pleased with her service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Recently dined here after visiting the Crystal Cave. The food is very good and the beers brewed on site are delicious!!
We had the raven club panini, a burger, the mesquite panini and the kids chicken fingers. All of the meals were well prepared. The curly fries are awesome!!!!! I would definitely recommend a visit!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Forever_Pink9

Been to Kutztown Tavern? Share your experiences!