“Good food along the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail”

Spectators Bar and Grill
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Kutztown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
PA
“Good food along the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We came upon this place while out visiting some area wineries and decided to give it a try. It was a pleasant surprise! It was an off hour and the place was fairly empty, but we were welcomed & promptly waited on. The food came quickly and was very good. I ordered a turkey club on a honey wheat wrap, which I expected to be cold, but it came out warm and soooo juicy! The turkey was very thinly sliced and the flavor was wonderful, and the fries were good too. The soup of the day was a tomato bisque which was very tasty. Others in the party were also very happy with their meals. There are tvs set up for viewing sporting events and they were also advertising live entertainment on their outdoor sign. I imagine the place is probably pretty busy during when Kutztown U is in session.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank TagAl0ngWife

Allentown, PA
“As a long time resident of this area, I'm...”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

As a long time resident of this area, I'm always happy to see an old pub revive itself. All to often they change ownership to someone who thinks the new flat screen tv and sports bar sign justifies high priced, mediocre food & service. Thankfully that is not the case here. I have stopped on occasion for lunch only to realize they are closed, so check their hours. My only negative comment/suggestion: Walls need more stuff. Wow, big deal!!

4 Thank Deezalman
Wilkes-Barre, PA
“Out of towner.... really good place on the way.”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

My husband and I were on our way to meet up with some friends of ours in the Allentown area. We wanted to find somewhere to eat and they found the restaurant on the GPS and decided to tell us to meet them there. We were pleasantly greeted by the staff and were very well taken care of the whole time we were there. The gentleman that was taking care of the bar and serving us was right on the ball and never left us with an empty glass. The food was very good and a good price for what we got. My husband and I had a great experience here. We stopped around 2pm on saturday Feb. 20, 2010 for lunch and if we go past this restaurant again I am sure we will stop in to grab a bite.

Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“Burgers are fantastic, service is excellent!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2010

Love this place, the burgers are fantastic, not the patty frozen kind some places sell. Only complaint is I wish they were open for lunch during the week (currently Friday only)

1 Thank Merrymonk
Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“Just a great place to eat, drink and enjoy the entertainment!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2009

If your looking for a reasonably priced restaurant/bar for family gatherings, meet friends or just hand out, this is the place for you. It's the kind of place where you can go yourself and leave with new friendships. Even the owners are out mingling with the crowd.

They have the best wings and buffalo shrimp and if you are looking for a healthier meal try the grilled chicken caesar salad. The food is great no matter what you order.

Looking for a little entertainment....it's here!!! Friday nights are karyoke night and they seem to be adding entertainment on some Saturdays nights as well.

They can even cater your event at the restaurant or at your place. See you on Friday night ...you won't be dissapointed.

2 Thank Driteman