Holiday Inn Lansdale
$130
Travelocity
$52
RodewayInn
Joseph Ambler Inn(North Wales)
$169
$139
$189
$129
Residence Inn
All reviewsbreakfast vouchersnortheast extensionpa turnpikeroom was cleanoutdoor poolfront desk staffnice hotelbusiness tripup to datecookiesthe entire stafffitness centerlobbyelevatorweddingalarmsoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is the 2nd time we've used the Holiday Inn for a 3 day event and after some fits and starts this time around we had a really good overall experience. The staff was coping with a huge influx of guests due to the recent power outage and in spite of that they were still able to help with any issues that we had related to our event (AV assistance, finding a new microphone when one died, moving tables from one room to another, finding extra pens - you name it, they did it). We did have some attendees who had issues with the hotel rooms (1 or 2 were given room keys to rooms that were already occupied) but those issues were cleared up quickly and overall everybody was very happy with the service received while they were at the hotel. If all goes well we will be back again in 2016.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent event at the Holiday Inn Lansdale. We are so happy that you chose us as the location for your 3 day event again and look forward to hosting your event again in the future! Thank you for your patience while the team was slammed with a full house of displaced guests during the horrendous winter weather that we experienced! I'm glad that everyone was satisfied and that they left happy!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Just got back from three days in PA. Room was close to expressway, but surprisingly quiet with very little road noise. Room was very clean but a little worn with updates either not complete or some shoddy workmanship. My understanding is the hotel is being renovated - so kind of a work in process. Got a good deal on the room so I would say a good value for the money. Wifi worked well, fresh cookies at night, newspaper delivered in the morning. Just fine. If I went back would ask for a renovated room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thanks for the feedback about your recent stay. Some people would be happy with guests considering the hotel "fine" but to me that's not good enough. I want your stay to be great! I understand that your room was clean but perhaps needs a little attention from our maintenance department. If you wouldn't mind emailing me the details about your stay, room number and dates, I would love to be able to jump on that to make improvements right away. I'm glad you enjoyed our fresh baked cookies and complimentary newspaper. Our guests also love the wifi, we upgraded it about 7 months ago and the speeds are very impressive. I'm glad nothing went wrong with your stay but again want your stay to be better than "fine". Please email me and let me know what we could do to improve the hotel for our future guests. Thanks! Melissa@1750bistro.com
-Melissa Ward (General Manager)

Reviewed April 2, 2014

During a recent power outage we needed to find a place to stay, with our cat, until we had our heat back on. At the very reasonable price I got, I expected the OLD Holiday Inn....This was an entirely different experience, with spotlessly clean room, convenient computer connections, and friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was wonderful. I would not hesitate to have family or friends stay there in the future if we don't have enough room in our house.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hello Donna,
I'm sorry that you had a recent power outage at your home but thrilled that you came to stay with us and that you were pleasantly surprised! We work hard to provide our guests with clean comfortable rooms, friendly service and all of the comforts of home. We would love to have your family stay with us when they come to visit you. Since you are local, please come back to visit us and have dinner sometime in our restaurant too, you won't be disappointed!
Melissa Ward - General Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We've been staying at this hotel for years. Once a year, we travel to PA to visit friends and we've stayed at this hotel, but will not stay again after our recent visit. The location was never our first choice but there were not a lot of options. Thankfully, more and better hotels are being built near by so do yourself a favor and research! This hotel has changed management over the years we've stayed. While a renovation has helped the quality of the rooms, the staff hasn't improved. We were given a handicap room for the 2nd year in a row. Normally, that isn't bad but this hotel's version of handicap means no counters in the bathroom and minimal furniture in the room. When we asked to move to a room with furniture, the would not accommodate us. In the evenings, their restaurant is very loud with events and the breakfast is very limited. All in all not worth what they charge. Check out the new hotels in the area and avoid this Holiday Inn. We agree with previous reviewer, the temp in the room was an issue. It was rather cold outside when we visited. But due to the warmth in the room, we had to run the AC to bring the room temp to a reasonable level.

Room Tip: Ask for one with furniture aka not a handicap room away from the thumping music in their restaurant.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MoJoJane
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hello Jane,
I'm so sorry that you were not pleased with the special design of our ADA approved rooms. I'm not sure why that was the room type that was reserved for you if you did not need those amenities. It is true that the bathroom does not have the countertop, because a person in a wheelchair needs to be able to get up close to the sink and a countertop would prevent them from being able to do so. Also, while I know the room does not have an armchair, it does still have all of the rest of the furniture that every other room has, a desk, a luggage bench, an armoir, a dresser with built in cabinet for the mini fridge and microwave upon which the flat panel TV sat. The reason there is no armchair is that the room is specifically designed to allow plenty of room for someone in a wheelchair to navigate through the room easily. Please give us another try in one of our regular rooms. My email is Melissa@1750Bistro.com and I'd love to have the opportunity to show you that our hotel is better than your last experience. We recently were ranked the #1 Holiday Inn in the Philadelphia & New Jersey Market. We are also in the top 20% of all Holiday Inns in North America. Your last stay was definitely not the norm for us and I'd love to prove it to you. Please reach out to me if you are planning to visit this area again, I want to make it right for you!
Melissa Ward

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located a few minutes from the quaint shops and restaurants of Skippack Village. The hotel is large and the staff is very welcoming. My room was spotlessly clean and the amenities were very nice. The hotel also offers a nice, reasonably priced restaurant and bar. I look forward to visiting during the warmer months so I can relax by their large, outdoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Hello Peach Girl,

I'm so happy to read all of the wonderful things you had to say about our Holiday Inn! I'm looking forward to the warmer months too, not just because of our outdoor pool being open but to give us a break from the record-breaking cold weather we had this winter! We can't wait until your next visit and we appreciate that you choose to stay with us.

Melissa Ward