“really great stay”

Holiday Inn Express Kittanning
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kittanning
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Room clean, very comfortable, reasonable price great service and breakfast Cheryl was greatat setting us up with a room nice and quiet very clean Quiet easily located of highway right off main drag Rt 268 was only 15 miles from a 50th birthday party

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Mary L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kittanning, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us.We are glad it was in a good location,for the event you were going to.Also thank you for the nice review of Cheryl,I am glad she was helpful for you.We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed there for 5 days and it was most relaxing, comfortable and pleasant. The staff was very helpfull and courteous. The breakfast was delicious and a wide variety to choose from. I reccommend this Hotel to anyone travelling to Kittanning. The only draw back is it located nearly 60 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and there is no Airport Shuttle Services.

Room Tip: All rooms has nice views.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Mary L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kittanning, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express while you were in town,I was so glad to hear that your stay was pleasant.Also thank you for the recognition of the staff.I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.We will be glad to have you back.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

A very nice hotel. On par with Hampton Inns. Breakfast was good. The only problem is that they have the same items every day v. changing the hot items like Hampton Inn does. The exercise facility was not good. The treadmill they had was very difficult to operate.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Mary L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kittanning, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

I wanted to thank you for your recent stay with us.I was glad you enjoyed the breakfast but was sorry to hear the response about the selection of items on the breakfast bar, we are required to have certain items on the breakfast bar that are to be rotated.I was also sorry to hear that you had a problem with the treadmill,I wish you would have said something so we could have taken care of it for iyou.I hope when you are in the area again you will come stay with us again.Thank you for your taking the time for your review.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stayed here with my Mom for two nights at the beginning and end of our trip to Virginia. Cheryl at the front desk was excellent and made us feel right at home. She was also very helpful when I turned in a lost wallet. She made sure it got to the correct person. Since we had to catch the bus early the next morning to head to Virginia, we missed the breakfast, but we were able to grab a muffin and coffee. On the return stay, we were able to savor the delicious breakfast.

Beds were clean and comfy, and each bed had four pillows. Noise was minimal, except when I was using the business center, I could hear people in the lobby complaining very loudly about someone using the laundry facilities before they could get to them. Had I been sleeping, it would have awakened me. Fridge and microwave in the room were unexpected pleasures, as was the coffee in the lobby.

If I ever get tired of my apartment, I'm checking in here for sure...

Room Tip: Be sure to bring your bathing suit!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews of our hotel.I am so glad it was a great stay.I also thank you for the nice review of Cheryl,I am so glad she was helpful.We all appreciate the great compliments.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We wanted to avoid being to close to Pitt's and found the Kittanning HI Exp to be much better than average. The Staff was the best of 10 Inns we stayed at. The rooms were more modern than most Hol Inn Express's. The entry through the shopping center left a little to be desired but overall a very good value. signed - two motorcycles from Rome

Room Tip: We believe that you will not find a better value in this area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Mary L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kittanning, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel.Iam so glad you and your family had a great stay.I appreciate your wonderful comments of the staff.I hope you will stay with us again.We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

This place is loaded in the middle of a shopping center but I didn't notice any noise. There was more noise from my neighbors tv. The room was very clean. The beds were a little hard. There was a great breakfast in the am. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Mary L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kittanning, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write the nice review. I was glad that you recognized the hard work that the house keeping staff does.Also was glad you enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.We look forward to having you stay with us again.Thank you again for the nice review.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Superfriendly staff made my arrival in this hotel a pleasant one. The room is nice and cozy. Breakfast is standard and parking is free. Only minus point is the fan in the bathroom which is quite noisy and cannot turned on / off individualy. It starts every time when you turn on the bathroom light (a problem in many Holiday Inn hotel in the US). Also it would be nice if the romm window could be opened.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent busines trip.I was glad to see that the staff made you feel so welcome and that you found the room nice and cozy.I hope you will choose us on your next trip in Kittanning, and for taking the time to write a nice review.

Mary Lasher

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kittanning
Hampton Inn Indiana
Days Inn Butler Conference Center
Lenape Heights Golf Resort
Lenape Heights Golf Resort
#1 of 1 in Ford City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Kittanning? Share your experiences!