“Always good!!”

Whitehouse Diner
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This is a local spot for breakfast & lunch! Good is consistently good & staff is always pleasant! Recent adventure is Friday night dinners (BYOB)! Dinners are creative & delicious!

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Jeff and staff create a welcome home setting. Simple but delicious home cooking, reasonable pricing. Check it out!!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try Whitehouse for the first time today. She is driving us home as I type.

She had 2 eggs over easy, hash and Italian toast. I had a bacon and cheese omelette, home fries and Italian toast. Our waitress greeted us right as we walked in. The place is small and since it was our first time we didn’t know there were booths in the back. Not to worry, the waitress suggested we sit in a booth and walked us over before we sat at the counter. Very nice and considerate. We ordered coffee and waters which came out promptly. Then we placed our order. Again, food was out within 5 minutes. Hot and fresh!

Our waitress, again very kindly asked if either one of us would like hot sauce while dropping off our plates. They have sriracha or TX Pete’s. I opted for the latter. Breakfast was $13.

My wife could not finish her very filling food. Eggs perfectly over easy, toast was fresh, light and airy, hash was standard. Nice large portion.

My omelette was perfectly cooked as well, eggs were “just done” (not over cooked which is generally what happens in diners). Just enough cheese and bacon to satisfy. The potatoes were standard but fresh and not frozen with peppers and onions. And I also enjoyed the toast. We will definitely be going back again. Couldn’t believe we were in and out in 20 mins. There was no wait at 8:30am on a Saturday.

Food was spot on and I can’t say enough about our waitress, very pleasant and kind. Wish I got her name.

Side note: They do offer Pittston Ketchup (Pittston being famous for their tomato festival). However I didn’t notice until after we were finished.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff make you feel at home & very welcomed. The food is made to order & served in a timely manner.

This is the type of eatery where you can joke around or have a quiet conversation.

It's a must, on any foodie list.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Local customers, convenient location and friendly atmosphere. I had the soup special and salad special.