“Great square pizza.”

Tommy's Pizza Corner
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

If you like Olde Forge style pizza you should try this restaurant. The pizza is very crisp and the sauce is good. Tastes great as leftovers too!

1  Thank ShermanG123

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been coming to Tommy's for 30 + years- I'm from the area, but live out of state now. When I'm "home" -- it is a must eat at place. Need my Tommy's fix!!!!!! Great sicilan pizza and wings. Tommy's gets busy pretty much every night- so get there early to get a seat. They also deliver and you can pick-up as well. Great service as well! As I said, I enjoy the square pizza and wings, my family really loves the round type and the cheese fries.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have never seen such rude ignorant service. Girls name was Melissa. She needs to stay washing dishes and away from customers. We will never go again. Too bad because the pizza is pretty good. I rather spend my money where businesses appreciate their customers. Obviously owners don't care.

1  Thank Jag877
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I'd argue NEPA has the best pizza and wings on the east coast, but Tommy's is by far my favorite. GREAT pizza and GREAT wings. I recently tried their sicilian chicken wing pizza and thought it was incredible. I have ZERO complaints with this place and I've been going for years.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Decent pizza - lousy service. Prices moderate. Atmosphere nonexistent.